53%

price range

Reviews

Reviews

21 years ago

I can only echo the other reviews that this is great for summer and has a really unique blend of citrus & floral. Definitely my favorite CS scent.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

21 years ago

Perfect Chypre is by far my favorite Perfect Perfume! It's a bit sharp and citrusy at first but the dry down is soft and lightly floral on me. I wear it alone but it's also nice with Perfect Veil.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesHazel

from

21 years ago

This is a very nice summer scent. It's a little sharper and lighter than the other CS scents I've used, and it manages to be a chypre without making me smell terribly masculine.

About reviewer (473 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

21 years ago

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

21 years ago

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesHazel

from

21 years ago

About reviewer (473 reviews)

Age30-35