TOM FORD Eyeshadow Blend Brush

TOM FORD Eyeshadow Blend Brush

4.4

on 8/31/2018 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wish I had 10 of these. I only have 1. I use it everyday. It's the best blending brush that I've ever used. Shame that they are switching to synthetic hair brushes because I doubt they will be as nice. If you have a chance to grab this before the change, grab it! You won't regret it.

on 5/7/2018 12:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The #13 brush has changed my eyeshadow game! It blends so effortlessly. I own 3 now and use nothing else for crease work or blending. Perfection! They clean up nicely as well. Pricey but worth it in my opinion. HG status.

on 3/16/2016 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have several Tom Ford brushes and I love them. It's a treat to do my makeup every day. I especially like this eyeshadow blend brush as the length of the bristles are just right for the task. Surprisingly, the brushes clean fairly well despite the fact that the bristles are white.

on 1/18/2015 11:22:00 AM

Ultra soft, as is, of course, the case with all Tom Ford brush profferings.

Regrettably, in so far as it compromises traction, that property tends to undermine the product's effectiveness as a blending tool.

on 3/22/2014 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I had heard such great things about this #13 brush so I was really expecting to love it when I got it. Yes it blends out colors nicely but my Hakuhodo J142 brush which is a little bit smaller does the same thing and the price is more wallet friendly. It is a good quality brush so I will keep it but when it comes time to replace it I'll be getting another brand.

Popular Makeup Brushes