100 Percent Pure Vitamin A and Vitamin C Repair Balm

No Image

1 review

Not tested on animals

on 3/21/2014 9:57:00 AM

I really enjoy using this product, as it is very similar to a product that I already love and buy from 100 Percent Pure (the Brightening Night Balm). This product supposedly has the same function but a greater efficacy and more potent ingredients than the Brightening Night Balm. I have not used this product long enough to evaluate this aspect. I can, however, determine that this product is significantly less grainy than the the Brightening Night Balm, although it is equally moisturizing. The Brightening Night Balm has a bit of a yellowish tint to it, whereas this product is pure white. The size of the two products is the same (1.2 oz.), although I think the packaging of this product is a bit sleeker. The balms feel the same on my skin. There is not irritation, redness, etc. despite the fact that this product is laden with ingredients that are potent. I am very happy with this purchase, although considering the effects of this product (smoothes skin, moisturizes extremely well, brightens complexion, reduces the appearance of fine lines, etc.) are pretty much the same as the effects from the Brightening Night Balm, I would not repurchase this at 58 dollars a jar (the Brightening Night Balm is 35 dollars for the same quantity).