L'Oreal Total Repair Extreme Ultra-Concentrated Urgent Repair Care

L'Oreal Total Repair Extreme Ultra-Concentrated Urgent Repair Care

4.8

on 3/27/2017 7:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I purchased this recently during a trip to Canada, having never seen this product in US stores. I use a deep conditioning treatment on my fine, color-treated hair at least once a month, and this product worked well. It applied easily and also rinsed out well. The smell is very pleasant, and though the tube is small, it is very concentrated so I did not need to use a lot, and still have enough remaining for a second application.

on 12/30/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love it,it does what it says.Hair is soft,smooth and look much healthier.It's inexpensive and I love to use it before partys/events,basically any time that I need my hair to look its best.And it smells wonderful.

on 1/18/2015 8:48:00 AM

My hair is extremely damaged (over-bleaching) and i actually has a chemical haircut in some places. I was looking for something stronger than a regular mask, and saw the doses at my local drugstore. I bought only one and used all of it, even though my hair is pixie short. The process is easy enough: after shampoo/conditionner you apply on wet hair. I was a little surprised that there is no waiting time, so i left it for 5 minutes and rinsed. My hair had lost all texture and moist and i have a lot of breakage at the roots. It gave me a nice texture back in my hair, it no longer feels like dead straw. It doesn't erase all damage, what's done is done, but the rest of my hair, it worked very well. My hair is no longer gooey when wet, and it dries fairly quickly again, which is a major improvement from before. I might purchase one or two doses and try to get 2 uses out of one dose since my hair is short. Overall, it helped A LOT, and in my case it was needed...

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This product is entirely new to me - I found it a few days ago at Shoppers Drug Mart. The product comes in single use ampoules (though I believe you can also buy it in larger format). They are meant for extremely damaged hair and restoring hair to health. I washed and conditioned (I used the new Oleo Therapy line) and then applied one of these ampoules to my hair and left it in for around 20 minutes. GREAT RESULTS! I don't have damaged hair - but I do have very thick, ultra-curly, ultra-crazy hair that can't get enough moisture and attention! This product is great. My hair felt smoother, but even better it looked shiny and smooth, including the ends. Since I'll use this weekly, the cost of the individual application is okay (I paid $3.50), but I'll look into the other format, since my hair is long and I'd like to ensure I'm getting enough coverage with the product.