4.5

Reviews

3.0
from

4 years ago

Bought it because of all the rave reviews. Much like the SEVENTEEN Falsifeye HD Mascara, it gives good separation and length... but 24hr curl? Not even. This not a curling mascara. I don't think there IS a mascara that will curl your lashes for you, but sucker that I am, bought this in the hopes that it WOULD live up to the claims anyway. It's not a bad mascara at all, just doesn't do what it says on the box. I had to curl my limp lashes and apply the mascara (1 coat does well). Lashes still looked slightly curled after being on since 6:30pm to 12am. No flaking, no spider legs, no clumps.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

This is my HG Mascara! I have very long lashes, and whilst everyone always compliments they are a nightmare for using mascara with - clumps stand out a mile away and I need something with a thin, precise brush to apply with. This doesn't have bristles which I ADORE. I believe it is plastic or whatever but it simply glides on, and lasts all day. And for the price for £6 in the UK it's worth every single penny. I've re purchased for years and years.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I have repurchased this product atleast 4-5 times, it's my holy grail mascara! In my opinion its one of the best mascaras in the drug store. It lasts all day long and it does exactly what it says, it perfectly curls your lashes and makes them look super long and volumised. The mascara also doesn't smudge or flake whatsoever, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a false lash look.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I love this mascara and have repurchased 3 times! It makes my puny straight lashes like doll's eye lashes :) It wears very well and doesn't flake or smudge!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

The packaging IS cute which makes me want to keep this mascara in my collection but that shouldn't be a prime reason to like this mascara. on the top lashes it becomes clumpy and spikes in weird directions after a few layers. on the bottom lashes it works decently. overall there is many better mascaras out there and you do not need this in your collection

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I bought this after seeing gossmakeup on YouTube recommend it. It's very cheap but works wonderfully. It does not clump in the slightest, you need to apply 2-3 coats as it builds up very sparingly so you can go natural or full on. It really opens the eyes and the black is very defining.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

Love this mascara it's great for school since its natural looking and it really compliments blue/green eyes. It doesn't clump and it doesn't look heavy on the eyes. My favourite mascara that I've ever tried!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I'm a big fan of this mascara. Seventeen's products are, like those of most teen brands, hit and miss, so I only picked up this mascara since it was in some promotion. This mascara has turned out to be one of my favourites, easily outbeating many of the high end ones I've used. When I'm in the mood for great volume and length, this won't do much, but this mascara is very good for giving the curved natural look. The brush is a plastic comb-type brush that is also curved, so it perfectly separates all the lashes while also curving them a little. The shape makes it very easy to use and evenly reach all the lashes in the corners. The result is very natural looking, to the extent where people think you have naturally long lashes and are not wearing any make-up.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age25-29