LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I usually love Lush bath products but this was terrible for me. I find it reeked of toilet cleaner and couldn't wait to get out of the tub, though I really tried to like it. Money literally down the drain, and unfortunately the toilet cleaner smell didn't wash off even with long rinsing so I went to bed reeking. I don't think it had that silky, nourishing feel of other Lush baths either. I hated this one just as much as I loved some of the other ones.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Probably my favorite bath bomb from Lush. It smells like avocados and citrus, and actually moisturizes. I get out of the tub feeling so relaxed and soft!

I tried this bath bomb because of all the rave about it, and honestly don't like it overall.

It smells really good, but I had to hold it up to my nose to be able to smell it. Once I used it in the bath tub, I couldnt smell it at all so that really sucked. I like my bathroom to have a nice scent to it while I relax in the tub, and with Avobath I got nothing. Maybe my batch had less fragrance added than normal? I'd like to think they measure the amount being put into all batches made.

It fizzled out really fast, and left my tub a beautiful light green shade. It didn't moisturize my skin at all, and I used it during the summer when my skin is just slightly dry. So the only two things I liked are the scent of the bath bomb before being placed in water (but the scent is weak, unless placed directly under my nose), and the colour.

It's not worth the $6.50 in my opinion, so I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So wonderful! It's like taking a bath in green, sparkly, citrusy Kool-Aid, but in a good way. It smells awesome, didn't stain the tub, and made my skin feel soft and moisturized afterwards. I'll definitely buy this again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great bath bomb! It dissolves very quickly with plenty of fizz, smells like lemongrass but is not overpowering, turns the water a beautiful blue-green color, and leaves practically no residue in the tub. I could see guys liking this one too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my hangover go to!! I absolutely adore it. The scent wakes you up without being a punch to the face, and the colour is nice and mild. PERFECT!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is hubby's fav it's very bright and citrus smelling but very enjoyable on the skin we love it

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm a lover of citrus scents, so of course Avobath is one of my faves from LUSH. I use this for my shortest baths, since the scent is very invigorating and it doesn't make me want to soak for a long time. Avobath melts into bathwater quickly and leaves the water (and your skin) unbelievably silky. Sometimes I toss a LUSH Mango bath melt in for even zestier smelling and more moisturizing experience.

This was my first lush bath bomb and while I was so excited to try it I was extremely disappointed.. i was expecting an extremely fregrant bath and ended up with green tinted water and the scent seemed to disappear when I put it in the tub. Overall I was unimpressed and would not purchase this item again.

This was one of the first bath bombs I bought at LUSH, and while not my favorite. I really love it, the scent is powerful, but not overwhelming. I tend to break all my bath bombs into 4ths, that way I can get more than 1 use out of them. This one I usually mix with a little bit from one of the bubble bars, and I feel like I am whisked away to some lemony heaven. I love the detox effect you get from nearly all lush bathbombs, and the way my skin feels afterwards! Like Im made of satin!

Popular Bath Treatments