LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

I tried this bath bomb because of all the rave about it, and honestly don't like it overall.

It smells really good, but I had to hold it up to my nose to be able to smell it. Once I used it in the bath tub, I couldnt smell it at all so that really sucked. I like my bathroom to have a nice scent to it while I relax in the tub, and with Avobath I got nothing. Maybe my batch had less fragrance added than normal? I'd like to think they measure the amount being put into all batches made.

It fizzled out really fast, and left my tub a beautiful light green shade. It didn't moisturize my skin at all, and I used it during the summer when my skin is just slightly dry. So the only two things I liked are the scent of the bath bomb before being placed in water (but the scent is weak, unless placed directly under my nose), and the colour.

It's not worth the $6.50 in my opinion, so I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So wonderful! It's like taking a bath in green, sparkly, citrusy Kool-Aid, but in a good way. It smells awesome, didn't stain the tub, and made my skin feel soft and moisturized afterwards. I'll definitely buy this again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great bath bomb! It dissolves very quickly with plenty of fizz, smells like lemongrass but is not overpowering, turns the water a beautiful blue-green color, and leaves practically no residue in the tub. I could see guys liking this one too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my hangover go to!! I absolutely adore it. The scent wakes you up without being a punch to the face, and the colour is nice and mild. PERFECT!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is hubby's fav it's very bright and citrus smelling but very enjoyable on the skin we love it

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm a lover of citrus scents, so of course Avobath is one of my faves from LUSH. I use this for my shortest baths, since the scent is very invigorating and it doesn't make me want to soak for a long time. Avobath melts into bathwater quickly and leaves the water (and your skin) unbelievably silky. Sometimes I toss a LUSH Mango bath melt in for even zestier smelling and more moisturizing experience.

This was my first lush bath bomb and while I was so excited to try it I was extremely disappointed.. i was expecting an extremely fregrant bath and ended up with green tinted water and the scent seemed to disappear when I put it in the tub. Overall I was unimpressed and would not purchase this item again.

This was one of the first bath bombs I bought at LUSH, and while not my favorite. I really love it, the scent is powerful, but not overwhelming. I tend to break all my bath bombs into 4ths, that way I can get more than 1 use out of them. This one I usually mix with a little bit from one of the bubble bars, and I feel like I am whisked away to some lemony heaven. I love the detox effect you get from nearly all lush bathbombs, and the way my skin feels afterwards! Like Im made of satin!

One of my first bath bombs. It was recommended to me by a staff member because I complained of dry skin. I bought this for just under $7 CAD.
This product smells like lemongrass and because of the avocado in it, it's very soothing to my skin .
The product is very large, so I divide mine into quarters (using the hammer and flat head screw technique I learned on YouTube) But if I'm feeling luxurious I will use 1/2 the product. i love how it turns my water like pale green and I also like the fact it doesn't stain my tub like some lush bath products.
Unfortunately, this product is not very moisturizing compared to a bath melt (and I have dry slightly sensitive skin), so I make a bath cocktail!!! I mix in 1/2 or 1/4 of a bubble bar, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath bomb and 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath melt together... And voila!! "lush bath cocktail". I tend not to use whole bars or bombs or melts during 1 bath because the scent from each product starts to get overwhelming.

Ps: I store my bath bubble bars, bath bombs and bath melts inside ziplock backs (I re-use the bags) and then place all my lush goodies in large plastic storage containers.

I'm an avid lush customer and have always enjoyed using the products. This bath bomb was a slight let down for me, the smell disappeared after a few minuets and the colour of my bath was just a slight tinge of green, this is definitely one of the more simple bath bombs, which for other maybe good but I prefer a little more from a bath bomb. I wouldn't repurchase this as there are many others that I enjoy using and have yet to try.

Popular Bath Treatments