CLARINS Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
CLARINS Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster
Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

3.5

-Aloe Vera-DHA-ErythruloseAqua/Water/Eau-Dihydroxyacetone, Alcohol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Erythrulose, Xanthan Gum, Caramel, Citric Acid, Ethylene Brassyla, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 6/20/2018 2:15:00 PM

I wanted to like this, but it just doesn't do much. Even if I use 6+ drops, the impact is minimal. To clarify, I don't use this on my face -- I use it on my legs, mixed with moisturizer -- so maybe my review isn't valid for the typical user.

On a positive note, virtually no scent and it absorbs very quickly -- no stains on my sheets like with St Tropez.

on 3/30/2018 7:52:00 AM

This product was presented to me at Sephora as a radiance booster. I decided to give it a try. It is absolutely one of the worst products I have ever used. It has a extremely sticky texture that does not absorb into the skin. I tried using for about one week and noticed zero benefits. It also interred with my other skin care. I am sad to have waisted the money on this, it went in the trash.

on 5/7/2016 8:08:00 AM

I had very high expectations for this reading the reviews. I was very disappointed.
I loved the idea of it because I only use gradual tanners on my body and never build them up to a full tan because I like the more natural rather glowy golden than tanned look, so I was scared shitless of trying an actual tanner on my face and ending up like an oompa-loompa. This seemed great because it's so customisable.

I was careful and only used 3 drops in a fair amount of my vichy night cream and was VERY thorough in blending. I even applied my cream about 45 minutes before going to bed to be sure that it had absorbed and it wouldn't rub of on my pillows.

However the next morning even though I barely noticed an overall tan, it had gone patchy and left certain areas of my face looking muddy.

I've spend too much time and money on brightening serums to even out my pigmentation to even try this again.

It's a shame because the packaging is great so I think It would've lasted me a long time with good value-for-money.

on 2/23/2016 8:57:00 AM

This product is a dream!!! Easy to apply, smells great. Does not clog my pores or upset my sensitive skin. I look less good when I don't use this, that's enough for me!

on 7/30/2015 7:57:00 AM

I remember when I first used this product and I woke up the next day with oily and fake tan smell and had no difference in colour!

I didn't give up and decided to give it another go but increased the amount of drops to 5! I mixed it in with my clarins lotus oil before bed...woke up with an amazigly tanned and healthy looking skin! Didnt even bother wearing a foundation!

I have fairly olive skin so I think that is the reason that it did not show up the first time, but I now know how to use the product!

The smell is noticeable while it is developing but as soon as you wash your face, the smell goes and no tell tale sign of you using fake tan haha!

The bottle lasts for about 6 months, which is usually perfect for the winter months and then a bit of a top up during the summer when needed!

Definitley try this product!

on 4/5/2015 8:43:00 PM

HG face tanner of all time! I have tried many, I mean many, self tanners for my face that wouldn't break me out etc This stuff is like liquid gold (hehe) there is no way you can mess this up (going to dark/orange that is,) unless you don't put enough drops. I usually do 2-3 drops like it says but on my self-tanning days I usually do 4-5 so I match. I apply this every 2-3 days to keep the natural glow.

on 8/2/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Having really sensitive skin I always avoided facial tanning products and instead used Benefit's you rebel mixed in with my foundation to darken my face to match my body tan... Until I found this product! Unbelievably easy to use, I put 3 drops of it in my Estée Lauder daywear moisturiser and hey presto the next day I have a hint of tan. It's quite slight with three drops so I tried 4 thinking I was a tanning pro on only my second day of this and turned out a little bit orangey so beware, 2/3 drops is more than enough if you're using this daily. Have already recommended his to so many people as it's so easy to use and the colour looks very natural.

on 7/5/2014 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is terrible for dry, sensitive skin. Ive been using self tanners for years and I've tried almost every brand available- I consider myself an expert. I used to use Clarins radiance plus for face and body, and they were stellar products. They were discontinued last year and replaced with the Golden Glow Booster, unfortunately. (The Radiance Plus LOTION provided a beautiful golden color and didn't dry out my skin like most self tanners) The Gold Glow Booster is a wonderful concept because you can mix in a few drops with any moisturizer, but it doesn't deliver. The color was bad and my face looked very dry and dehydrated -I looked 10 years older! There must be alcohol in it or something similar. They are promoting this product everywhere, but they need to go back to the research lab. In fact, all the reviews on the Clarins website are positive? weird. My face looked fine after I first applied, but a few hours later I looked in the mirror, and my face looked terrible! If you have dry, sensitive skin, BEWARE! PLEASE bring back the Clarins Radiance Plus lotion!

on 6/9/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I seem to be in the minority here but I didn't love this at all. The idea is great, being able to mix a bit of self tan into your usual moisturiser is an innovative concept! But sadly I found that the colour developed very yellowy on my nc30 skin tone and looked awful. Not sure why this was and I even tried it with 2 different moisturisers, 3 drops and then just 2 drops. Same yellowy result for both. I also found that my skin was very parched after use. I'll stick to the st tropez range for good colour!

on 6/3/2014 6:10:00 PM

I unfortuantely had to return this because it made my skin look and feel so dry. The color was great though so I am disspaointed. But I absolutely cannot risk anything that makes me look and feel dry.