Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

4.1

-Aloe Vera-DHA-ErythruloseAqua/Water/Eau-Dihydroxyacetone, Alcohol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Erythrulose, Xanthan Gum, Caramel, Citric Acid, Ethylene Brassyla, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 7/5/2017 8:01:00 AM

I have dry skin and self tanners always dry out my face (but it's ok on my body). I have tried Clarins' other products for my face with the same result - dry flaky skin...until I tried this product - I love it! I think because you mix it with your moisturizer, it counters the drying effects of DHA. This is a build-as-you-go so only use it until you get the desired colour and then use once or twice a week for maintenance. I

on 8/17/2016 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a fab idea. Simply add a few drops to your moisturiser & it gradually builds up a gentle golden glow over e few hours. I use this on holiday as my legs never change colour :( and it looks so natural. I've had my bottle for a year now & still going strong ;)

on 5/6/2016 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this because it smells divine and was so happy that it gave my face the most beautiful glow. You can go darker but I like that healthy, very light tan look

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I loooooove this. Gives my NC20 skin the perfect sunny glow in the summer when my face tends to be a shade lighter than my neck bcs of sunblock. This gives a perfect sunny glow without an orange-brown fake-bake look. My holy grail tan product.

Use tips: just add two drops into moisturizer. DON'T put this straight on skin.

on 2/23/2016 8:57:00 AM

This product is a dream!!! Easy to apply, smells great. Does not clog my pores or upset my sensitive skin. I look less good when I don't use this, that's enough for me!

on 5/7/2016 8:08:00 AM

I had very high expectations for this reading the reviews. I was very disappointed.
I loved the idea of it because I only use gradual tanners on my body and never build them up to a full tan because I like the more natural rather glowy golden than tanned look, so I was scared shitless of trying an actual tanner on my face and ending up like an oompa-loompa. This seemed great because it's so customisable.

I was careful and only used 3 drops in a fair amount of my vichy night cream and was VERY thorough in blending. I even applied my cream about 45 minutes before going to bed to be sure that it had absorbed and it wouldn't rub of on my pillows.

However the next morning even though I barely noticed an overall tan, it had gone patchy and left certain areas of my face looking muddy.

I've spend too much time and money on brightening serums to even out my pigmentation to even try this again.

It's a shame because the packaging is great so I think It would've lasted me a long time with good value-for-money.

on 6/23/2015 11:44:00 AM

I must have gotten a dud. I purchased the Glow Booster for body. Followed the directions exactly and had zero results. Returned it to Sephora.

on 6/11/2015 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I just love this. Such a lovely natural golden glow, perfect for fairer skin. Love the packaging & the concept- you can use your favourite body lotion & add as many drops as you want. Tiny so good for travel. I've had mine over a month & it's barely diminished- I'd say this will last all summer. There is a fake tan smell, so I'd only use it in upper body at night- I happily use it on my legs during the day. Not as bad a smell as eg St Tropez etc, but it is there. I use it with Aveeno creamy oil, and it absorbs very quickly.

on 6/1/2015 8:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh, I liked how this stuff made my skin look. It gave me a nice and natural tan. I cannot however, get over the smell. It's just too strong and lingers until you wash it off.

on 7/30/2015 7:57:00 AM

I remember when I first used this product and I woke up the next day with oily and fake tan smell and had no difference in colour!

I didn't give up and decided to give it another go but increased the amount of drops to 5! I mixed it in with my clarins lotus oil before bed...woke up with an amazigly tanned and healthy looking skin! Didnt even bother wearing a foundation!

I have fairly olive skin so I think that is the reason that it did not show up the first time, but I now know how to use the product!

The smell is noticeable while it is developing but as soon as you wash your face, the smell goes and no tell tale sign of you using fake tan haha!

The bottle lasts for about 6 months, which is usually perfect for the winter months and then a bit of a top up during the summer when needed!

Definitley try this product!