CLARINS Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

Filtered by age: 25-29
CLARINS Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster
Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

4.7

-Aloe Vera-DHA-ErythruloseAqua/Water/Eau-Dihydroxyacetone, Alcohol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Erythrulose, Xanthan Gum, Caramel, Citric Acid, Ethylene Brassyla, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 8/26/2018 4:54:00 AM

Even though I love the packaging so much, I have to b honest that this product is quite pricey and it’s not suitable for my asian skin.
So, I’m asian and pale. This is my first self tanner and im not happy w it. It takes abt 2 days on a row of applications to see the result on ur face. And it’s actually yellow, not brown, not natural at all. In fact, it makes my face so yellow that my colleagues asked me if I needed their tips to remove the tumeric on my face 😒. I did give it a try one more time on my face but it still gave the same color (I use 4 drops of product to mix w my Clinique moisturizer everytime).
I finally gave up and only used this on my body. Yes, believe it or not, I tried St Tropez bronzing mousse and I applied this on the day after to maintain the color. That’s it! Consider before u buy this.
***My top self tanners after 5 months:
+Sephora tinted self tanning body mist- 24 usd/ bottle of 150ml. I can use it for 4 times of whole body applications
+St Tropez bronzing mousse- 34 usd/bottle of 240ml. I used 8 times already and I can still see quite a lot of product left in the bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love! Just mix as much or as little with your daily face lotion as you like. It is extremely practical packing which makes it convenient to measure only what you need so you never waste any product. It give you a subtle, natural glow that I just love. The price might seem high, but it will go a long way. I highly recommend his product.

on 4/5/2015 8:43:00 PM

HG face tanner of all time! I have tried many, I mean many, self tanners for my face that wouldn't break me out etc This stuff is like liquid gold (hehe) there is no way you can mess this up (going to dark/orange that is,) unless you don't put enough drops. I usually do 2-3 drops like it says but on my self-tanning days I usually do 4-5 so I match. I apply this every 2-3 days to keep the natural glow.

My favourite face tanner!!! Every other face tanner has blocked my pores, dried out my skin or caused a couple of blemishes - I get none of these things using this product!
I have a moderately fair / medium skin tone with slight yellowy undertones and wear NC37 in Mac. I use various false tanners on my body but don't like to apply them to my face.
This product gives the skin on my face a healthy looking tanned glow - not a deep noticeable tan like usual false tanners, but a lovely glow I would describe as sun kissed.
I love the fact that it can be combined with my night moisturiser as it means my skin is getting all its usual benefits alongside a bit of a tan!
Can't wait to try the body version!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is an absolutely genius product. Self tanner for face can be a bit tricky/scary. It can cling to blemishes and look strange, it can streak, etc. This is a safe zone for several reasons. You control the amount you mix into your everyday moisturizer and it is exactly what it says; a "booster". Using this alone will simply create a glow, not necessarily a full blown tan. It's such a hard product to describe. This is one of the very reasons I'm happy with it. I find it so original and haven't seen anything like it out there yet. It is $30 for a 0.5oz bottle. However, each application uses about 2-3 drops, depending on your personal preference. My bottle lasted me approximately one year with 5-6 times per week use give or take. I did not find my skin was irritated by this ever, though my skin is not particularly sensitive. It was extremely convenient to be able to combine two steps into one. I would choose the moisturizer I wanted (day/night) and mix the drops in my hands before applying to my face and neck. I didn't find it had a strong, if any, noticeable typical self-tanner smell to it. This is definitely an A+ product and cannot wait to repurchase!

on 7/9/2014 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have to review this product, another one where I can't work out the bad reviews! I absolutely love love love this, it was the concept of the idea that made me want it and when I finallyyyy got my hands on it was so pleased with the outcome. So easy, I use it every other evening and mix in 3 drops with my evening origins moisturiser, wake up with a natural sun kissed look, no smell and so even. Packaging so great, will repurchase this as long as they continue to make!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love the idea of this product! I use Clinique moisture surge and have been mixing a few drops with that in the morning. Very subtle difference but really pretty. Don't agree with other reviewers bc there is definitely the self tanner smell to this product. I smelled it all day until I washed my face at night but after I washed my face it seemed to remove my tan! :( Maybe bc my clinique products are fragrance free there isn't anything to mask the scent, or maybe the trick is to use at night but I'm afraid it will stain my white bedding! ;)

on 5/21/2014 5:02:00 AM

This product completely met my expectations. By adding it to your moisturizer you don't have to interrupt your daily regimen. Although my skin is acne-prone, I did not break out. After three days I had a lovely, natural-looking glow.

on 5/1/2014 8:41:00 PM

Best face self tanner hands down. Amazing that you can choose the depth of the tan according to how many drops you add to your cream. Also absolutely love how it mixes with my HG creams. Adds no smell whatsoever. If anything it enhances my usual high end creams spreadability and makes me have a glow almost immediately! I look better without makeup with this flawless glow! I always love clarins but their self tanning products were a titch outdated before this amazing little gem! Absolutely recommend and totally worth the cost although it isn't all that expensive anyway (like $30) must try for all!