Philosophy Summer Grace

Philosophy Summer Grace

I am a big fan of the whole Philosophy line of body products and fragrances. All are quite wearable, although "Falling In Love" is very similar to Trish McEvoy #9. By that I mean, it's the strongest of the scents in their line so it will get you noticed and it might be too much in certain settings.
"Summer Grace" is similar to "Amazing Grace" but it has a fruity element - namely peach. I would describe it as white floral with a hint of peach. I wore the body lotion this morning and got a few compliments from friends who wanted to know what I was wearing. Look for special deals from QVC when shopping for this one or the Philosophy website. They are currently offering 25% off any purchase of $50.00 or more.

on 3/15/2014 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Bought this based on raving reviews and was not disappointed! It has a coconuty, floral, musky scent. It gives me a warm and comforting feeling whenever I use this. It leaves my skin moisturized and glowing...healthy looking! On me this is slightly stronger and more moisturizing than Amazing Grace body emulsion. Oh...I usually stay away from anything coconuty but Philosophy's Summer Grace has won me over! I have the shower gel (on my 2nd bottle), Satin Finish Body Oil, and the jumbo size body emulsion! Also, sometimes Marshalls and TJ Maxx sell Philosphy products about 35% off the original price, so check them out! You can get discounts too if you sign up with Philosophy. The only downfall is you will be addicted to their products!

Popular Lotions / Creams