Revlon Super Lustrous - Terra Copper

4.8

It's a really pretty color, even on fair skin - a blend of reddish brown with a hint of metallic. There's enough pink to veer it away from the nude spectrum.

My only concern is, no matter how thickly I apply it, it has poor staying power - two hours tops without eating.

on 12/11/2014 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is a gorrrrgeous color for olive skin with a warm undertone!

It's kind of copper-y but not too metallic / frosty, a warm brown without being muddy or lifeless. It has just enough red / pink in it to bring out the natural flush in my cheeks.

The texture is very nice, like all Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks are, and I'm finding that you can blot it to produce a pretty stain too. I think this will be a great daytime lipstick for me.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/16/2014 7:08:00 PM

I have to thank Rachel1234 for my purchase of this color. I have Black Honey, but it pulls a bit too red sometimes. This is just as she described it. On me, it's too dark to be MLBB, but still, it is a gorgeous color for those days I don't want to wear full cover l/s. It is not long staying, but I prefer to reapply than the yucky look you eventually get from long staying L's. Also, it's iridescent enough to give you a satiny finish, but it's not shimmery, or worse, sparkly. I love this l/s.

Terra Copper is a very sheer rose with a hint of copper. It has a luminous satin finish, and feels very moisturizing on lips. Shiny and very dimensional. Not dark, muddy or brown at all. In fact, Terra Copper is actually a very pretty warm-toned rosey MLBB color.

It's a lot like Clinique's Black Honey lippie, in that it looks dark in the tube, but goes on a sheer rosey color. But whereas Black Honey is raspberry-red in color, Terra Copper is a warm-toned rose with a hint of copper. Very pretty!

Popular Lipsticks