E.L.F. Studio Baked Highlighter

3.7

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This highliter is very finely milled,
It gives a beautiful "glow from within" and it's perfect for a no makeup makeup look.
For best results scratch the top layer before first application to release the formula. It work best with a highliter / crease brush, not necessarily with a fan brush.
I have a light skin during the winter, and tan skin during the summer and its shown beautifully all year round.
A drugstore gem! ✨✨

It's just so damn dry man! I scraped off the top layer...several times...and I still don't get much color payoff so I don't really feel it's worth my time. If you want a similar shade of highlighter at a similar price point that's way more pigmented and buttery...try Wet n Wild Crown of My Canopy instead, and save yourself the hassle
EDIT: This is a review for the shade Blushed Gems. I also have the shade Moonlight Pearls and am equally unimpressed...

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Sometimes baked cosmetics have this layer over top that makes them a bit hard to pick up on the brush,try scraping off the top layer or use scotch tape to remove that layer and see how it does , it's a nice highliter one of my go to ,great for the price and does gives a nice glow and does not add texture to your skin.

You really have to use your hand, because brushes won't pick up anything at all, and you have to get rid of the first layer before using, or there's just no product coming out at all. After that though, it gives your skin a very natural highlight even though there's a tiny bit of glitter in it.

This is the most beautiful product ever, it can be a really nice settle highlight or if it can be a really blinding. I totally recommend this product the only thing I don't like is that you do have to scrap of the first layer to have it really pigmented. Also this is a total dupe for the MAC soft and gentle and if you have been wanted to try the MAC soft and gentle but don't have enough ,oney or your scared it would be good, then try the elf baked highlighters!!!

I have this product both in the shade Blush Gems and Pink Tastic. The last one is sold as a blush, but is more of a silvery/pinky highlighter.
It's only $3 and it lasts for a very long time - I bought the ones I have at the beggining of the last year and they still look brand new. For the price, I think they're good.
I'm an NC20. The shade Blush Gems is too dark for my skin. This shade, specifically, is not buttery at all. It's very hard to get any pigment - I had to scratch off the first layer and the product still isn't pigmented. In my opinion, this is not a dupe of Mac's Soft and Gentle, as some say. Blush gems is much darker.
The shade Pink Tastic is gorgeous. I have to be careful and not apply too much, tho - Otherwise, I end up with a pink scratch on my cheekbone. It isn't chunky. It can look quite natural when applied with a light hand but can be blinding as well. I use it on my no makeup makeup days, without any foundation, and it blends well with the bare skin.
The packaging is terrible. It's not travel friendly and, with time, the lid comes out.
I would recommend this product if you're looking for a cheap highlighter, but I don't know if I would buy it again, mainly because of the packaging.

I had this shade in Blush Gems, a beautiful, soft, mauveish pink, and I completely used it up. It's a little too sparkly for my mature face, but looks amazing over my tanned shoulders and collarbones in the summer.

I am planning on buying Moonlight Pearls for the same reason, because it is inexpensive for this sort of use and it looks really nice on the skin.

It definitely gives a beautiful, glowy effect without being too expensive. Another win for ELF!

I have this in moonlight pearls and I really like it! I did use a qtip and gently rubbed off the top layer as others suggested and the product is very silky and great quality! This provides a very blendable, shimmery sheen of highlight on the face! It blends into the skin and doesnt accentuate any pores or texture. It isnt glitty or chunky. I really like this!

Worth a try, its very inexpensive! I reach for this alot!

I only bought this because I kept hearing how amazing it was.... Especially at this price point. . I'm very fair skinned so I cannot pull off the given color highlighters but I decided to try. After spending 20 minutes removing enough of the product (which I store in a reusable 5gram plastic container), I was finally able to pick up enough on my brush to try it on and I must say, it looked beautiful on me. The perfect shade of gold. It is one of the sparklier highlights I own and even more is difficult to get enough into the brush, but it is very flattering and instead of having to carry the whole compact in my makeup bag, I just take along the little plastic container with the excesse product I had to scrape off fortouchups

I like this product. isn't In my daily make routine tho.