E.L.F. Studio Baked Highlighter

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

1 review

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I recently got the Elf Baked Highlighter in Blush Gems. I heard it was a dupe for Becca Highlighter in Opal. Well, first off, the packaging is terrible. I'm not super picky if the packaging doesn't look super beautiful, but I like it too. Usually, I'm one for sturdy packaging, which it also did not have. It is pretty small, but it does come in a dome shape like most baked products. I heard it was a little hard to get the product on a brush or on your hand, but I didn't expect to be SO hard. The product is stiff, which can be nice because I don't like it crumbling in my hand and it gives you a lot more control on whether or not you want a lot, but it can be very frustrating sometimes. It also takes a few applications to really get that low. It says you can apply it dry or wet. I had never applied a highlighter, or any product for that matter, wet before, but don't be afraid. Just dampen your brush or finger and swipe it hard onto the highlighter and apply. It looks beautiful and saves you quite a bit of time and reapplying. The price is amazing (only 3 bucks!), so if it wasn't so hard to get onto a brush or your finger, I would definitely buy again, but I don't know yet.