E.L.F. Studio Baked Highlighter

3.0

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

After reading some good reviews on this highlighter, I decided to give it a try since I did not yet own a highlighter and wanted to start with something low end. For the price, this is definitely worth trying but if you're a highlighter connoisseur then you might disagree.
I thought the packaging was a bit odd in that the actual product sits higher than the edges of the pan so this poses an issue for loss of product that falls over the edge. The colour itself (I bought Moonlight Pearls) is beautiful and I believe it would be very versatile given that it is neutral toned.
Initially, I was disappointed with this product as it was quite glittery, but I have since found that most of the glitter seemed to sit on the top layer of product so after a few uses, the glitteriness was considerably less. If I really take the time to buff it into my skin then the result is quite a nice glow with a subtle shimmer.
I go for true glow rather than glitter and if it weren't for the shimmer then I would love this product - but that's just personal preference really and I can easily seeing this being a favourite for other makeup lovers!