E.L.F. Studio Baked Highlighter

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.3

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Sometimes baked cosmetics have this layer over top that makes them a bit hard to pick up on the brush,try scraping off the top layer or use scotch tape to remove that layer and see how it does , it's a nice highliter one of my go to ,great for the price and does gives a nice glow and does not add texture to your skin.

I have this in moonlight pearls and I really like it! I did use a qtip and gently rubbed off the top layer as others suggested and the product is very silky and great quality! This provides a very blendable, shimmery sheen of highlight on the face! It blends into the skin and doesnt accentuate any pores or texture. It isnt glitty or chunky. I really like this!

Worth a try, its very inexpensive! I reach for this alot!

You do not have to scrape off the top layer to get to the product and even if you did the price is so cheap it's worth the effort.

Just remember all baked items have a crust and makeup is no different.

Just give it a little all over scratch with your finger nail and you can use the powder you have scratched up to apply to your skin. After that initial scratch the highlighter is good to go and a pan will last you a long long time.

Very similar to Champagne Pop and Jeffree Star Eclipse without the price tag.

Applies gently and is buildable. This is my favourite highlighter.

If you live in Australia, open an iHerb account, it is cheaper to purchase most products from there including ELF and you get free postage according to weight and how much you spend. Even with a gloomy dollar you are still saving money. I have a discount code to save you even more money but I don't think I am allowed to add it to a review please contact me through my profile and I will gladly share it with you.

this is legit my favorite drugstore highlighter!!!!! depends on how you use it though.
when i feel awful i just put this on to feel a little less awful.
a little backstory: i bought one of these and it broke when i dropped it (obviously) and i was so heartbroken but i got one back a few days ago and instantly my life is a little less mundane
the highlight is so strong when you use it with warm water and it's subtle when you use it dry. depends on what you like. not very glittery compared to the essence highlighter i reviewed!!
it's stiff and you need to blend it with wet fingers but thats all good
fantastic, a plus, nice, very good, cool

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

E.L.F's baked products are all the same (bronzer,blush,highlight). I have had a few of these and I first bought Pinktastic (blush) and it's my HG highlighter, never once broke me out even though it has mineral oil in it. It was very creamy, applied very strong. I also bought another Baked blush colour that had terrible pigment because it was baked too hard and I couldn't pull up anything. I even scratched the surface to get colour and it never helped.

If you buy a dud, try another one, because they're definitely a hit and a miss, but the ones that do work are amazing HG dupes for some great colours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love ELF products but come on this little highlighter fella is such a stiff product that I can barely get any on my brushes?!!! I guess for 3 dollars you can smash it and make loose powder from this