E.L.F. Studio Baked Highlighter

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.6

I have this in moonlight pearls and I really like it! I did use a qtip and gently rubbed off the top layer as others suggested and the product is very silky and great quality! This provides a very blendable, shimmery sheen of highlight on the face! It blends into the skin and doesnt accentuate any pores or texture. It isnt glitty or chunky. I really like this!

Worth a try, its very inexpensive! I reach for this alot!

I like this product. isn't In my daily make routine tho.

I got this highlighter in blush gems and I absolutely love it! It is my favorite highlighter I have ever had. You can scrape off the top layer if you want but you don't have to. I like the slight pinkness of it ( I don't even need blush!) and the price is wonderful! I really hope you choose to buy this highlighter and if you end up not liking it it's okay because it's only three dollars!!

I finally found this (Blushing Gems) at Target. I have never seen it at any store and even when I try to order from E.L.F.'s website, they were always out of stock. I heard that it was a dupe for one of MAC's highlighters (can't remember the name of it) and since it was always out of stock, that means its got to be good, right? Meh. I wasn't really blown away by it. I do like that the color is pretty subtle because I don't like my highlighter to be blinding anyone. I also like that it is a goldish highlight as all my others are more pearl colored since I am pretty fair and it doesn't look bad on me. I would probably buy it again if I don't find anything else that I like better. My favorite used to be Physician's Formula Transluscent Pearls highlighter and I love the Bronze Pearls one for spring and summer but I think they changed the formulation because I wasn't blown away like I was when I bought the first two pans a couple of years ago. So I will use this up and decide then if I want to buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love ELF products but come on this little highlighter fella is such a stiff product that I can barely get any on my brushes?!!! I guess for 3 dollars you can smash it and make loose powder from this

This is a very inexpensive highlighter that works pretty well. I use another highlighter by E.L.F. as well and they both perform as well as some higher end brands. The packaging on this is very cute, but I had my first highlighter of this break off as it was not firmly attached to the base, so perhaps they would want to reconsider the design. This highlighter does not give a strobe effect, but rather a more general soft-focus look, which I prefer for everyday use. I like this product a lot, especially because it comes at such an affordable price point, and would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have a very limited experience with highlighters, but I actually like this one. I got it in Blush Gems, which is a beautiful shimmery-taupe. As in the rest of the reviews, I was a little disappointed in the packaging, but other than hat it goes on nice and stays. Great for beginners with highlighting.