E.L.F. Studio Baked Highlighter

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.7

You do not have to scrape off the top layer to get to the product and even if you did the price is so cheap it's worth the effort.

Just remember all baked items have a crust and makeup is no different.

Just give it a little all over scratch with your finger nail and you can use the powder you have scratched up to apply to your skin. After that initial scratch the highlighter is good to go and a pan will last you a long long time.

Very similar to Champagne Pop and Jeffree Star Eclipse without the price tag.

Applies gently and is buildable. This is my favourite highlighter.

If you live in Australia, open an iHerb account, it is cheaper to purchase most products from there including ELF and you get free postage according to weight and how much you spend. Even with a gloomy dollar you are still saving money. I have a discount code to save you even more money but I don't think I am allowed to add it to a review please contact me through my profile and I will gladly share it with you.

I purchased this after many bloggers said it was an effective, affordable choice for a highlighter. The shade I ordered was "moonlight pearls". In the packaging it looks nice, but it practice, it's horrible. It's full of glitter and you basically cannot get any product out of it without having to offensively rub your brush or sponge into. Utterly useless and a total waste of space - have since thrown it away.

I purchased the shade blush gems, and I gotta say at first I was really disappointed. I would run my finger through the product and literally nothing would come off. It felt like a rock. It wasn't until I decided to lightly scratch off the top layer, that's when the product started coming out more. I love it, it has great pigmentation, and the price is amazing, it looks great on my skin. Overall I would purchase another one.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have the pink shade which isn't too pink for my skin tone!! This is my favorite highlighter!! Will def buy more!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I got this in Blush Gems because I read the color payoff (not formula!) was similar to Mac's Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle, which it really is.

This is a beautiful color, a sort of champagne and rose-gold mixture. It can be a little difficult to work at first in the sense that its baked and pretty hard, but once you break through that top coating you get to the glorious goody parts! I feel like this shade and its mixture will work for a variety of skintones and shades. AND it's only 3 bucks!

The only con is that the packaging sucks, its really flimsy and cheap looking. I depotted, so that's no biggie for me but I think its worth a mention.

With each new Elf product I try, I find myself more and more impressed. You really can't go wrong picking these up from your local drugstore or online.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought 2 of these highlighters in Moonlight Pearls and Blush Gems. Moonlight Pearls is my favourite, it is a gorgeous white gold. I can't really get much colour pay off using a brush, but when i dab it on using my fingers it leaves such a glowy beautiful finish. I find this looks fab in low lights, but like ALL highlighters I have tried it looks glittery in daylight. I am still on the hunt for a natural glowy highlight. Price is unbeatable and it lasts all day. Would recommend!