E.L.F. Studio Baked Highlighter

3.7

This is the most beautiful product ever, it can be a really nice settle highlight or if it can be a really blinding. I totally recommend this product the only thing I don't like is that you do have to scrap of the first layer to have it really pigmented. Also this is a total dupe for the MAC soft and gentle and if you have been wanted to try the MAC soft and gentle but don't have enough ,oney or your scared it would be good, then try the elf baked highlighters!!!

I have this product both in the shade Blush Gems and Pink Tastic. The last one is sold as a blush, but is more of a silvery/pinky highlighter.
It's only $3 and it lasts for a very long time - I bought the ones I have at the beggining of the last year and they still look brand new. For the price, I think they're good.
I'm an NC20. The shade Blush Gems is too dark for my skin. This shade, specifically, is not buttery at all. It's very hard to get any pigment - I had to scratch off the first layer and the product still isn't pigmented. In my opinion, this is not a dupe of Mac's Soft and Gentle, as some say. Blush gems is much darker.
The shade Pink Tastic is gorgeous. I have to be careful and not apply too much, tho - Otherwise, I end up with a pink scratch on my cheekbone. It isn't chunky. It can look quite natural when applied with a light hand but can be blinding as well. I use it on my no makeup makeup days, without any foundation, and it blends well with the bare skin.
The packaging is terrible. It's not travel friendly and, with time, the lid comes out.
I would recommend this product if you're looking for a cheap highlighter, but I don't know if I would buy it again, mainly because of the packaging.

I had this shade in Blush Gems, a beautiful, soft, mauveish pink, and I completely used it up. It's a little too sparkly for my mature face, but looks amazing over my tanned shoulders and collarbones in the summer.

I am planning on buying Moonlight Pearls for the same reason, because it is inexpensive for this sort of use and it looks really nice on the skin.

It definitely gives a beautiful, glowy effect without being too expensive. Another win for ELF!

I have this in moonlight pearls and I really like it! I did use a qtip and gently rubbed off the top layer as others suggested and the product is very silky and great quality! This provides a very blendable, shimmery sheen of highlight on the face! It blends into the skin and doesnt accentuate any pores or texture. It isnt glitty or chunky. I really like this!

Worth a try, its very inexpensive! I reach for this alot!

I only bought this because I kept hearing how amazing it was.... Especially at this price point. . I'm very fair skinned so I cannot pull off the given color highlighters but I decided to try. After spending 20 minutes removing enough of the product (which I store in a reusable 5gram plastic container), I was finally able to pick up enough on my brush to try it on and I must say, it looked beautiful on me. The perfect shade of gold. It is one of the sparklier highlights I own and even more is difficult to get enough into the brush, but it is very flattering and instead of having to carry the whole compact in my makeup bag, I just take along the little plastic container with the excesse product I had to scrape off fortouchups

I like this product. isn't In my daily make routine tho.

I got this highlighter in blush gems and I absolutely love it! It is my favorite highlighter I have ever had. You can scrape off the top layer if you want but you don't have to. I like the slight pinkness of it ( I don't even need blush!) and the price is wonderful! I really hope you choose to buy this highlighter and if you end up not liking it it's okay because it's only three dollars!!

I have been looking for this everywhere, I finally found it. I can't stand how it's so hard to find, I don't understand why it's not in any stores hardly. The price is good though.
I got this in moonlight pearls, the other colors are too dark for me, it's a very pretty color, it's a beige which I don't normally like, but this also looks a little silvery so it's good to put on my cheeks and nose. Its not too dark like most beige highlighters so I think it'll be good on pale skin. Its very shimmery, not glittery.
It blends well and looks more natural than that fake highlight look. I haven't noticed what others said about having to scrape off the top layer yet. Elf products usually break out my face horribly, so I'm hoping this doesn't.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really liked this product, I ended up buying moon pearls and pink diamonds and I'm satisfied with both although I do have a favorite lol. Anyways I do LOVE a good blinding highlighter, BUT I would not say this is blinding, more like a glow from within type of highlighter and I'm just fine with that, but if you are expecting to be more blinding than the fucking sun this is not the product for you. One negative thing I noticed is that I had to scratch a little to get some good pigment out of the product , before that it was hard and and barely picked up product. Other than that I'm very satisfied with the product.

You do not have to scrape off the top layer to get to the product and even if you did the price is so cheap it's worth the effort.

Just remember all baked items have a crust and makeup is no different.

Just give it a little all over scratch with your finger nail and you can use the powder you have scratched up to apply to your skin. After that initial scratch the highlighter is good to go and a pan will last you a long long time.

Very similar to Champagne Pop and Jeffree Star Eclipse without the price tag.

Applies gently and is buildable. This is my favourite highlighter.

If you live in Australia, open an iHerb account, it is cheaper to purchase most products from there including ELF and you get free postage according to weight and how much you spend. Even with a gloomy dollar you are still saving money. I have a discount code to save you even more money but I don't think I am allowed to add it to a review please contact me through my profile and I will gladly share it with you.