E.L.F. Studio Baked Highlighter

Filtered by age: 44-55

4.6

I had this shade in Blush Gems, a beautiful, soft, mauveish pink, and I completely used it up. It's a little too sparkly for my mature face, but looks amazing over my tanned shoulders and collarbones in the summer.

I am planning on buying Moonlight Pearls for the same reason, because it is inexpensive for this sort of use and it looks really nice on the skin.

It definitely gives a beautiful, glowy effect without being too expensive. Another win for ELF!

You do not have to scrape off the top layer to get to the product and even if you did the price is so cheap it's worth the effort.

Just remember all baked items have a crust and makeup is no different.

Just give it a little all over scratch with your finger nail and you can use the powder you have scratched up to apply to your skin. After that initial scratch the highlighter is good to go and a pan will last you a long long time.

Very similar to Champagne Pop and Jeffree Star Eclipse without the price tag.

Applies gently and is buildable. This is my favourite highlighter.

If you live in Australia, open an iHerb account, it is cheaper to purchase most products from there including ELF and you get free postage according to weight and how much you spend. Even with a gloomy dollar you are still saving money. I have a discount code to save you even more money but I don't think I am allowed to add it to a review please contact me through my profile and I will gladly share it with you.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

In the pan this looks almost scary, like it would turn you into a disco ball. Thankfully, not true. I have this in Moonlight Pearls, and it gives a really pretty glow to the cheekbones. Nothing garish or OTT at all. The closest thing I have to compare this to is Wet 'n Wild's discontinued cult fave All Over Shimmer powder. Swatched side-by-side (I have a backup of WnW) they are very, very close - main difference is the E.L.F.'s is just a tad more golden. Price-wise, they're also on the same playing field. This is a keeper! ;-)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have the pink shade which isn't too pink for my skin tone!! This is my favorite highlighter!! Will def buy more!!

I bought this a while ago in Moonlight Pearl. I like it; the price is right and it does a good job of highlighting. Mine broke, but I got another. It's shimmery, not glittery, and is great on top of the cheekbones for a dewy glow. It goes on easily and smoothly (I use my fingers to apply it), but I find that taking the time to blend the highlighter into the skin is worth it, because the edges need to be blended or they can be seen (but I guess this is true of just about any powder product).

I like it, but I prefer Laura Geller's highlighters because they are softer and just a bit subtler than E.L.F. However, they are far more expensive. I will continue to use both brands, though.