Estee Lauder Double Wear All Day Glow BB

3.2

on 4/23/2016 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this because double wear foundation didn't. Have my color but This bb is good for a light to medium coverage. It's very light weight I got tons of compliments when I wore this product. My skin is not sensitive at all but for the 3 days i wore this it broke me out on the forehead so I stopped wearing. If It didn't I would definitely repurchase and give this 5 stars.

on 9/24/2015 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

A lousy and yet expensive product by Estée Lauder!! My face was oily the entire day! The salesgirl at EL insisted that I take intensity 3.5! I'm not going to buy this BB cream ever again!! It cost SGD60!!! My Loreal foundation is still the best!

To Read all 36 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/22/2015 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Initially, I hated this BB cream. It would separate on my skin not long after powdering and my face was incredibly oily. I found the best way to use this is to not use any power over the top. I use a cream highlighter and a cheek stain and it lasts better and looks a lot better throughout the day. Personally wouldn't repurchase this. If you have dry, mature or normal skin I believe that this BB cream would work a lot better for you.

on 9/19/2015 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just bought my third tube of this lovely foundation, because for me it's more of a foundation than a BB-cream. I apply it with a Beauty blender on top of moisturizer and primer and I love the result.

on 8/20/2015 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't need more than light coverage. I typically mix a dab of TM or light coverage foundation with my tinted mineral sunscreen. I've been using Superbalanced liquid for about 9 months. I like the mostly matte, non-greasy feel and finish of the Superbalanced. But sometimes when I want a bit of brightness, I mix a bit of Strobe in w/my sunscreen-foundation mix.

Got this as a sample, 02 Light, I beleive. Used it the same, adding a bit to my sunscreen.
WOW! I really like it. It imparts a lovely but totally not greasy glow. I found it very natural. Very similar to the effect of adding Strobe cream to my foundation/SPF mix. But one less product and step!
I also found the finish to last a solid 6 hours. It's thicker than you'd think, definitely more creamy than runny. And I appreciate the coverage, which IMO is quite good for a BB.
I like it much better than Moisture Surge TM by Clinique and Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow, both of which I found just a tad too greasy in the afterfeel department.

I believe I will purchase this when my jar of Superbalanced runs out.

on 8/6/2015 10:47:00 PM

I got a sample size of this and def wouldn't buy it. I wish this product worked for me..it is very lightweight, it was slightly dewy without making my skin feel greasy, and the color matched my skin well...but the coverage was so sheer that there was absolutely no coverage at all. I have dark undereye circles I have to cover and I've had good foundations that cost less than this that cover my flaws without having to use a concealer... But this is a bb cream, not a foundation. I think someone with really great skin would love this product, it's just not for me. I also find the price steep for what it is.

Very very very disappointing...

on 6/22/2015 8:43:00 AM

This is a great tinted moisturiser (even though it is advertised as a BB cream). Stays on long, blends well, barely noticeable.
The texture is thick.
Relatively heavy coverage for a tinted moisturiser, does rub off if you apply it too thick.
Squeeze bottle is good.
Average price, slightly higher side.

I got a small sample of this last week (enough to last me a whole week or more). So far I've used it twice. I found the product hard to apply and spread, but the finish is very nice and dewy as you would expect from a BB cream. Throughout the day, my skin felt like it was being drained of all it's moisture and every smile I felt like my skin was cracking, it felt so irritating and itchy. I gave it another go the next day, which was a big mistake! Dried my skin out and now I have dry flaky skin... Very disappointed, I really wanted to like this. Would probably be good on someone who normally has normal to oily skin and likes a dewy finish.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

When I ordered Pleasures Flower online, received this as one of my samples from EL.

Sample came in shade 01-Light and surprised to find it is a bit too dark on my light/medium skin tone. Easy to apply - no tugging and dragging, does an average job evening skin tone, and longevity is good. However, it is semi-drying, and this type of matte finish is what I refer to as a "flat matte." It makes my mature, dry skin look dull and drab.

This bb cream would probably work best for one with combo or oily skin, imo.