Maybelline New York Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick in Coral Sheen

4.2

This is such a neat blush. I got the last one of the entire bunch at the Drugstore, and am I glad I grabbed it. I really like it, has great staying power, blends beautifully without drying the skin, looks great. I will definitely keep repurchasing this. Great product!!

Maybelline Master Glaze is a lightweight, cream blush which comes in a little push-up tube applicator. You simply dab the product on your face as lightly or as intensely as you wish depending on your desired look, then blend with your fingers. I like to dab this product on lightly on the apples of my cheeks, about three dabs on each and then blend with my fingers for a natural looking, rosy glow. It blends easily and quickly and the colour is very natural. In the tube it looks rather orange, but it provides a nice warm, coral flush to my NC20 skin. It looks very natural, perfect for no-makeup days when you just want to wake up your face. It has good staying power and doesn't dry out the skin. It is a very unique product and a very decent price. A must have product for any girl - the ease and convenience of this product is great.

As far as cream blushes go, this is a really great one. The color is gorgeous and reflects light really nicely. Itís also got a great lightweight formula. I apply with my fingers then blend with my E.L.F. Small Stipple brush, but you can also just blend out with your fingers. Itís definitely reminiscent of the Nars Multiple and Iím not sure why they donít market it as such. I think this is a great product to keep in your purse for whenever you want to add some color to your face. You can swipe this stuff on your lids, lips, and of course cheeks.

www.AllTheBestBeauty.com

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE the color, and the packaging. It's very easy to apply.

But it's not pigmented enough for me, which I would've been able to deal with because the color is pretty. But I started getting bumps on my cheeks. I had to return it FAST! and I really dislike returning things.

Also it was almost $10.00! PFFT!

Back to my powder blushes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say, I bought this blush due to the high reviews. In my opinion is extremely shiny! I do't like that effect at all it's like I spread glitter all over my cheeks. The pigmentation is really good, doesn't lasts much.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great product and so convenient!

I LOVE THIS. I love this stick packaging versus many other cream blush pot or pan because you don't need a brush. I swipe three thin lines on my cheekbones focusing on the outer edge with the edge of the stick, then pat it out or use a small stippling blush. Despite the ads or look of product it is not NOT glittery but rather dewy and shimmery. Long lasting And so SO smooth. I have used it over powder, cream, liquid, mousse foundations and love it .

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this. I just swiirl a small circle on the apples of my cheeks and than tap tap tap, and very quickly dab dab dab across my cheeks with my finger tips and it blends beautifully. A soft but visible stain that reflects light (without visible glitter) and on me it lasts all day long, with no setting powder. My favourite blush ever and at a great price. I believe it will last a long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very pretty. As others stated it is a bit expensive for amount of product. i do find it takes time to go through blush though. Pretty corall with sheen from slight shimmer particles. Love the sheen, it adds to look. Color doesn't last super long but I find that none of my cream blushers last long unless you layer powder over it. This takes away from sheen though. Very pretty glow for dates. I use for work too even though color doesn't quite make it whole day. Pretty and easy to blend blush. Wish they'd last longer.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Cream blush has really come a long way. It used to be they'd always be tacky or fade right away on my combo/oily skin, but companies are coming out with some great new formulas recently. I only have this one color, Coral Sheen, which comes out as a orange-y midtone coral on me, but it is fantastic. You wouldn't think I'd go for cream blush with my skin type, but they look so much more natural than powders. I tend to be an early adopter with drug store products, and I bought this without hearing any reviews or anything, so I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I was pleasantly surprised with how excellent this product is.

My first issue with cream blushes is usually the staying power. I put this on several hours ago and it still looks like I just applied it. For my oily skin that eats blush, this is like dog years: 3 hours=12 hours for a normal person.

I applied it with the Elf small stipple brush (Emily Eddington is really right about that brush for cream and gel blushes) and it has just the right amount of pigmentation and it blends like a dream. There isn't any glitter or obvious sheen, but even though it feels like it dries to a powder, it jives with my skin so it looks lit from within. I'd call it translucent, not sheer. You can definitely build it up. I'd even go so far as to say it stains, but it's subtle and realistic-looking.

This was only five or six dollars at Walgreens, so I'm so happy to find such a good product for a fraction of some other gels/creams/stains that I have. Highly recommend this!

Popular Blush Products