Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.8

Not tested on animals

I love this foundation, though it's not quite perfect.
The consistency is so thin yet it glides on with great coverage.
I have normal to oily skin and this stays on most of the day, but becomes patchy on my nose after about 4-5 hours and needs to be reapplied and reset there. It does however stay on the rest of my face until I wash it off. (I set with Everyday Minerals finishing dust which is my highest performing setting powder so far).

The only thing I find weird is that when I spread it over my skin it has a slightly gritty texture that disappears after a few minutes. I don't know if that's normal or just mine.

It clings to dry patches next to my nose so any dry areas need to be exfoliated well before application.

Other than those things it's a great foundation with good ingredients and beautiful coverage and finish.
Great brand philosophy also.
Is a bit expensive though but a little goes a long way.

Would repurchase if my budget allows.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really wanted to like this foundation. The finish is beautiful at first and the ingredients are really great in terms of other comparable brands - but the staying power is not there. Within 4 hours, the foundation fades, cakes, and wipes off. I have tried primers, finishing sprays, different powders, everything under the sun! I simply can't find a combo that would save this foundation. Too bad :(

on 3/29/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I call this my "breakout" foundation because I use this when my skin is going crazy. Its full coverage (I don't even need concealer) and I know it won't make my breakouts worse. Arbonne claims to only use products that are good for your skin in there makeup. It still has dimethicone which I try to avoid, but it doesn't bother my skin. It is kind of expensive, but this pump pushes up the product so you really get every last drop! I use the colour porcelain for my nw15 skin. it is a little yellow for my skin but I actually like that because it helps get rid of redness. Lasting power isn't amazing but I have never found a foundation that can actually hold up on my oily skin. I like that it is spf 15 too. I like to use my beauty blender to apply otherwise the finish can look a bit cakey. I would recommend to anyone who wants full coverage!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't tend to want full coverage so at first this was a bit mask like for me which stopped me using it but now that I have tried it again applying it a beauty blender I love it! It is very liquid & I find you have to work fast as it dries quickly.

on 3/13/2014 10:20:00 AM

I wonder there are no reviews on this so i thought I would add the first one.

This foundation retails for about £36 in the UK so is on the higher price side. I got the colour Golden Beige which turned out dark and would suit someone with NC35-37 skin tone. I am NC30.
Consistency: Thicker Liquid
Application: Use a brush and work quickly as it dries fast and use over moisturiser or primer
Coverage: Full Coverage (2 pumps)
Finish: Matte and stays Matte for 8 hours without powder
Appearance: It looks natural if used well, radiant looking, does not move all day
Packaging: Could not be better, comes with pump and a bottle that cannot be open
Skin Type: Oily, Normal, Combination

Overall: This foundation is better than other full-coverage foundations like Estee Lauder Double wear because it does not emphasize dry patches on skin and looks more natural. Staying power is very impressive and it does not change or oxidise at all. Would recommend.