Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Not tested on animals

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Ribose, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Hexapeptide-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aminobutyric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide(Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Ci 77492, Cl 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was introduced to Arbonne by a friend who sells it. I'm always on a journey to find a foundation that suits my oily, acne prone skin. She was hosting a makeup party and we were playing around with her stuff. I kept reaching for this and finally tried some on. The shade "soft blush" matched me perfectly. She sent me home with the rest of it, about 1/4 left. This foundation gives me awesome coverage, I use about a pump and a half for a full face. Flawless when used with a Beauty Blender! I have some acne scars on my cheeks and they're undetectable underneath this. I set it with a matte setting powder and I can go a whole day without any breakthrough. Absolutely no breakouts with this product either. Ordered a new bottle! Holy Grail status!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in 3 different colors because I'm currently loving it so much. The texture is unlike anything I have in my collection. Feels wonderful going on the skin and blends really well. It holds up all day and has a beautiful finish... I know you are supposed to go through a consultant for this but I have actually found it on Amazon. And it seems to be cheaper going through Amazon. I absolutely love it. I also bought the primer and it is amazeballs! Sometimes if I want a dewier finish I will even mix it with Dior Star Foundation... It is also beautiful that way but on it's own, just as good... I like the fact that it doesn't have alot of harmful products in it as well... Yes, I'm sold!