Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was introduced to Arbonne by a friend who sells it. I'm always on a journey to find a foundation that suits my oily, acne prone skin. She was hosting a makeup party and we were playing around with her stuff. I kept reaching for this and finally tried some on. The shade "soft blush" matched me perfectly. She sent me home with the rest of it, about 1/4 left. This foundation gives me awesome coverage, I use about a pump and a half for a full face. Flawless when used with a Beauty Blender! I have some acne scars on my cheeks and they're undetectable underneath this. I set it with a matte setting powder and I can go a whole day without any breakthrough. Absolutely no breakouts with this product either. Ordered a new bottle! Holy Grail status!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in 3 different colors because I'm currently loving it so much. The texture is unlike anything I have in my collection. Feels wonderful going on the skin and blends really well. It holds up all day and has a beautiful finish... I know you are supposed to go through a consultant for this but I have actually found it on Amazon. And it seems to be cheaper going through Amazon. I absolutely love it. I also bought the primer and it is amazeballs! Sometimes if I want a dewier finish I will even mix it with Dior Star Foundation... It is also beautiful that way but on it's own, just as good... I like the fact that it doesn't have alot of harmful products in it as well... Yes, I'm sold!