Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation

3.7

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really wanted to like this foundation. The finish is beautiful at first and the ingredients are really great in terms of other comparable brands - but the staying power is not there. Within 4 hours, the foundation fades, cakes, and wipes off. I have tried primers, finishing sprays, different powders, everything under the sun! I simply can't find a combo that would save this foundation. Too bad :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was introduced to Arbonne by a friend who sells it. I'm always on a journey to find a foundation that suits my oily, acne prone skin. She was hosting a makeup party and we were playing around with her stuff. I kept reaching for this and finally tried some on. The shade "soft blush" matched me perfectly. She sent me home with the rest of it, about 1/4 left. This foundation gives me awesome coverage, I use about a pump and a half for a full face. Flawless when used with a Beauty Blender! I have some acne scars on my cheeks and they're undetectable underneath this. I set it with a matte setting powder and I can go a whole day without any breakthrough. Absolutely no breakouts with this product either. Ordered a new bottle! Holy Grail status!

on 11/26/2014 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has a thin consistency but very full coverage- creates quite a natural finish. I didn't find it lasts as long as other foundations and would settle into lines by the day's end, even when powdered. The packaging is great, a pump for hygiene and convenience and you get every last drop out of the bottle without having to open it as you do traditional bottles. Didn't break me out but I definitely needed to powder otherwise it was too dewy for my oily skin