Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.7

Not tested on animals

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Ribose, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Hexapeptide-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aminobutyric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide(Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Ci 77492, Cl 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really wanted to like this foundation. The finish is beautiful at first and the ingredients are really great in terms of other comparable brands - but the staying power is not there. Within 4 hours, the foundation fades, cakes, and wipes off. I have tried primers, finishing sprays, different powders, everything under the sun! I simply can't find a combo that would save this foundation. Too bad :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was introduced to Arbonne by a friend who sells it. I'm always on a journey to find a foundation that suits my oily, acne prone skin. She was hosting a makeup party and we were playing around with her stuff. I kept reaching for this and finally tried some on. The shade "soft blush" matched me perfectly. She sent me home with the rest of it, about 1/4 left. This foundation gives me awesome coverage, I use about a pump and a half for a full face. Flawless when used with a Beauty Blender! I have some acne scars on my cheeks and they're undetectable underneath this. I set it with a matte setting powder and I can go a whole day without any breakthrough. Absolutely no breakouts with this product either. Ordered a new bottle! Holy Grail status!

on 11/26/2014 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has a thin consistency but very full coverage- creates quite a natural finish. I didn't find it lasts as long as other foundations and would settle into lines by the day's end, even when powdered. The packaging is great, a pump for hygiene and convenience and you get every last drop out of the bottle without having to open it as you do traditional bottles. Didn't break me out but I definitely needed to powder otherwise it was too dewy for my oily skin