Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation

4.5

Not tested on animals

on 10/20/2016 5:20:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Let me start by saying I have mature, dry and sensitive skin with a nose that gets tends to shine quickly. I would say my coloring is light with a slight pink to neutral undertone NW 15-20. Soft Blush is a perfect match for me.

This is one of my 3 top favorites. I go back and forth between ELDW Light when I need coverage for the day that won't budge, ReNutriv cream foundation when my skin is super dry and this Arbonne when I'm looking for the best finish with great coverage.

As others have said, this is very liquidy but easily gives medium to almost full coverage. It is light weight and has a satin finish. I find it awesome to have such high coverage while still looking like skin. I find it has decent lasting power but not as good as ELDW Light.

Also, check out the ingredient list - physical sunscreen with no alcohol or parabens. Great for us with sensitive skin.

I highly recommend this foundation and I've tried so many foundations from drugstore brands to Lancome to LaPrairie to Cle de Peau to Guerlain to IT CC cream to Giorgio Armani and more.

I love this foundation, though it's not quite perfect.
The consistency is so thin yet it glides on with great coverage.
I have normal to oily skin and this stays on most of the day, but becomes patchy on my nose after about 4-5 hours and needs to be reapplied and reset there. It does however stay on the rest of my face until I wash it off. (I set with Everyday Minerals finishing dust which is my highest performing setting powder so far).

The only thing I find weird is that when I spread it over my skin it has a slightly gritty texture that disappears after a few minutes. I don't know if that's normal or just mine.

It clings to dry patches next to my nose so any dry areas need to be exfoliated well before application.

Other than those things it's a great foundation with good ingredients and beautiful coverage and finish.
Great brand philosophy also.
Is a bit expensive though but a little goes a long way.

Would repurchase if my budget allows.

Amazing foundation on my combo skin, blends effortlessly and gives your skin a healthy glow but can easily create a matte finish with powder. I'm really surprised this doesn't have more reviews and for the moment is my holy grail of foundation! 2 pumps is sufficient enough to cover my acne scares and small blemishes/ redness giving medium to high coverage and lasts from 7 in the morning till 6, I would say good lasting power for a foundation that gives you a glow/ dewy finish. Found this product through a expo and so glad I did, maybe pricey for some but usually they have upcoming deal for preferred clients best to wait

on 3/13/2014 10:20:00 AM

I wonder there are no reviews on this so i thought I would add the first one.

This foundation retails for about 36 in the UK so is on the higher price side. I got the colour Golden Beige which turned out dark and would suit someone with NC35-37 skin tone. I am NC30.
Consistency: Thicker Liquid
Application: Use a brush and work quickly as it dries fast and use over moisturiser or primer
Coverage: Full Coverage (2 pumps)
Finish: Matte and stays Matte for 8 hours without powder
Appearance: It looks natural if used well, radiant looking, does not move all day
Packaging: Could not be better, comes with pump and a bottle that cannot be open
Skin Type: Oily, Normal, Combination

Overall: This foundation is better than other full-coverage foundations like Estee Lauder Double wear because it does not emphasize dry patches on skin and looks more natural. Staying power is very impressive and it does not change or oxidise at all. Would recommend.