Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation

Perfecting Liquid Foundation

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 5/17/2018 1:16:00 PM

This is an incredibly light foundation. The colours appear much darker out of the bottle or inside than when applied. The range of shades is quite good, but do try them, in the bottle they might look unnatural, whereas when applied the finish is absolutely gorgeous. It feels very light, it lasts ages, it doesn't dry or cake, it doesn't sit on fine lines and even though it's not advertised it's got SPF15.
The only cons is having to buy these products through reps and all that faf. The foundation in itself is absolutely gorgeous. They'll try to sell you a primer, but this honestly does not sit on wrinkles, it covers everything beautifully and it does more than any other foundation without anything but a simple moisturiser underneath.

Beautiful product, do try it.

on 8/9/2016 7:25:00 PM

I have been using this foundation for over 3 years. With sensitive skin and very fair skin it's been hard to find anything else that works this great. I use 2 bottles a year so even though there is an upfront cost, I don't need to replace it often. I also like that it has sunscreen in it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't tend to want full coverage so at first this was a bit mask like for me which stopped me using it but now that I have tried it again applying it a beauty blender I love it! It is very liquid & I find you have to work fast as it dries quickly.