Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Filtered by age: 19-24
Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Not tested on animals

One of the best foundations I have ever used. Being an air hostess my skin is constantly dry and I'm always using different foundations to keep my skin hydrated, anti-aged and looking healthy. Its very light and you don't need to much to cover your face and does provide long lasting full coverage.It even lasts the a full flight, without even topping up, but this would vary on skin tone. Even after removing the makeup, my skin feels healthy and moisturised. One of the many bonuses is that it isn't that expensive, and its not full of chemicals that are bad for your skin.

I LOVE this Foundation and couldn't possibly change it , I have always struggled with acne prone skin which made me cover up with foundation and I would reapply all day just to make me reassured but with this foundation it has improved my skin so well that I barely wear it , it has such a smooth silky feeling on your skin and it allows your skin to breathe and does not block your pores . Its easy to remove and to apply it isn't a huge bottle but lasts me a while as I don't need to apply as thick as I used to my Maybelline foundation once again only downfall is price as is expensive but quality does not come cheap at the end of the day you get what you pay for .. #notestingonanimals #no.nastys

on 11/11/2015 6:48:00 AM

Absolutely love this foundation. Have never found something quite like it. The liquid is so light yet has an amazing coverage, hardly need to conceal as the foundation is that good. Would recommend 100%. Better yet it is is a vegan product meaning no chemicals, parabens or mineral oils were used in the production of this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was introduced to Arbonne by a friend who sells it. I'm always on a journey to find a foundation that suits my oily, acne prone skin. She was hosting a makeup party and we were playing around with her stuff. I kept reaching for this and finally tried some on. The shade "soft blush" matched me perfectly. She sent me home with the rest of it, about 1/4 left. This foundation gives me awesome coverage, I use about a pump and a half for a full face. Flawless when used with a Beauty Blender! I have some acne scars on my cheeks and they're undetectable underneath this. I set it with a matte setting powder and I can go a whole day without any breakthrough. Absolutely no breakouts with this product either. Ordered a new bottle! Holy Grail status!