Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Ribose, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Hexapeptide-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aminobutyric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide(Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Ci 77492, Cl 77499).

on 3/29/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I call this my "breakout" foundation because I use this when my skin is going crazy. Its full coverage (I don't even need concealer) and I know it won't make my breakouts worse. Arbonne claims to only use products that are good for your skin in there makeup. It still has dimethicone which I try to avoid, but it doesn't bother my skin. It is kind of expensive, but this pump pushes up the product so you really get every last drop! I use the colour porcelain for my nw15 skin. it is a little yellow for my skin but I actually like that because it helps get rid of redness. Lasting power isn't amazing but I have never found a foundation that can actually hold up on my oily skin. I like that it is spf 15 too. I like to use my beauty blender to apply otherwise the finish can look a bit cakey. I would recommend to anyone who wants full coverage!

Amazing foundation on my combo skin, blends effortlessly and gives your skin a healthy glow but can easily create a matte finish with powder. I'm really surprised this doesn't have more reviews and for the moment is my holy grail of foundation! 2 pumps is sufficient enough to cover my acne scares and small blemishes/ redness giving medium to high coverage and lasts from 7 in the morning till 6, I would say good lasting power for a foundation that gives you a glow/ dewy finish. Found this product through a expo and so glad I did, maybe pricey for some but usually they have upcoming deal for preferred clients best to wait

This foundation has been my holy grail product for months. I have problem skin and naturally find it really difficult to find a good foundation for me. I use the colour 'Soft Blush' and it is the perfect match for my skin tone.

This foundation is a great medium between matte and dewy foundations. It has a very natural finish and is really build-able. It is really pricey and so that is definitely unfortunate as I know it will defer a lot of customers, but all the ingredients are good for your skin. If you're concerned about foundations with clogging ingredients and chemicals, you won't have a problem as this one (and all other products from Arbonne) are amazing in that way.

As a general statement about Arbonne, I've used their skincare in the past, and the difference it makes is honestly just amazing. You truly feel healthier and glowing naturally and it is 100% worth the investment.

If you are looking for a cheaper alternative however, I have recently discovered, and loved, Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation by Boujous. My shade is Vanilla. They are extremely similar in finish and coverage. The shade is even a perfect dupe.

With this in mind however, don't discount Arbonne. It is a brand I fully support and am always more than impressed with the quality and improvements I see with my skin. Their products are worth checking out :)