Black Radiance True Complexion Bb cream SPF 15 (coffee glaze)

Black Radiance True Complexion Bb cream SPF 15 (coffee glaze)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I've been using this BB cream for a week and I am seriously impressed. It goes on really smooth and provides even coverage. I've been able to make this full coverage with some spot concealing. I set it with powder and it lasts for at least 8 hours. The lightest color (cafe) is too dark for me but usually WOC have the opposite problem so I am not complaining too much. At 4.99 from target...this the cheapest, most effective Bb for black women!

on 3/12/2014 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure

First I'd like to say that this product is great. this product has 5 different color choices for dark skin and honestly I've used them all and they look the same. Anyways this product gave me soft skin, lessened the appearance of my huge pores, and definetly provides a light coverage for those who don't normal wear makeup or may want a natural look. The coverage is totally buildable, and blends so smoothly. I love how it gave me a dewy type of look almost like a tinted moisturizer, which some may not like since this product is suppose to be oil free. After maybe 2 hours of wear I did have to blot, and to make it last and to mattify it a bit I did set it with a powder, which is sec nature for me anyway. Another great feature of this bb cream is that it has an SPF of 15. Its low but sun prptect is so necessary and for me it works. Black radiance did an great job with this product. I found it at my local meijer and it was like 5.69 but has a $1 off coupon attached, so that was great. Overall this is a great makeup option for lazy days, nights out, work or school and provides different levels of coverage, depending on the person. And I glad to report that in using this product for 2 months now, I have not experienced not 1 break out!