Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shadDipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

4.4

on 4/4/2017 1:29:00 AM

I do want to add, that in the year that I have had the product, it has not dried out on me AT ALL. My sister has the same product and her's has dried out on her, however she forgets to put the lid back on constantly. I never forget to put the lid back on, and I always make sure it secured and on tight. Incase anyone who is wondering she uses a facial spray to dampen her brush and apply the ABH on like that. She did uses eye drops/saline drops but I told her to stop since we didn't know if it broke down the product over time.

on 4/3/2017 11:43:00 PM

~Things i love about product
Good brow product
worth the price
Applies good with mac brush or anastasia brush.
Love the package

~Things i dislike about product
dries up after a while have to use my mac finishing spray before applying.

This product is not good for makeup rookies as you need to have good control of a brush.

omg this is the best brow product i have ever used!!!

it lasts throughout the day even when i was out working for the entire day and i dont have to reapply it! Plus it rly gives my brows a natural look. Love it!!!!

it is really easy to apply too!

What perfect brows? Get this

on 3/26/2017 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this. I have thick curly eyebrows which tend to be unruly. I try to minimize tweezing. Usually I underline and fill the tail of my brow for definition and the top inner aspect with an angled brush then blend with the spoolie on a double ended brush. I define the outline of my brows or cover stray hairs beneath the arches with cream concealer. This keeps brows looking well groomed regardless of whether eyebrows need shaping.

on 3/14/2017 8:37:00 PM

This is the best product I've used for my brows, I've purchased Dark Brown, and Granite and for $18 and the amount of product you get it's a great deal!

on 2/20/2017 4:34:00 AM

LOVE!! Never thought I would buy this, because I thought it was pretty pricey. However, I got it as a gift for Christmas and ever since I got it I've decided it really is worth the price. There's so much product that I've been using it for two months and have just grazed the surface, so I know it will last ages. Dipbrow is also just such an amazing product. My friend and I literally make jokes about how it changed our lives/brow games LOL. It just applies so smoothly, and makes it easy to shape and fill in your brows. This product can be built up for full glam eye brows, but is also perfect for everyday wear. Definitely lives up to all the hype!

on 2/12/2017 12:05:00 AM

This brow product is the BEST thing in the entire world, hands down.

It might not be a good start for makeup rookies as you need to have good control of a brush and application but it is overall a great product as it is smooth and a little really goes a long way, it is good for blending and creating the gradient effect at the start of your eyebrow.

I have this product for as long as I can remember and I am not even halfway through,the price is a tad pricey but I can ensure you that you are paying for what you get. The packaging is sleek and durable so no worries if you happened to drop it. If you are debating if you should purchase this, YES. YES, YOU SHOULD.

My HG brow product. The shade match is pretty good for my cool toned dark brown hair. A little bit goes a long way, I've had this thing for almost a year and I use it every day and I'm not even halfway done with it! I don't think I will ever buy another brow product again. However, be careful when you apply this. You can get a very dramatic look quickly so i recommend running a spoolie through your brows after you use this to make it look less fake.The staying power is also amazing, I don't have to set it with a powder. Overall great product!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have been using this product for around three years & its fantastic. It's the best thing I've ever used on my brows. It's well worth the money & the pot lasts for ages as a little goes a very long way. You do have to watch for it drying out though. I have used so many different makes & products for my eyebrows. Tom Ford, Clarins, Benefit, MAC, sleek makeup & i have used Pencil, powder, cream. This is far better than anything else I've used. It's stays on & does not smudge. I would definitely recommend this product.

Popular Brows Products