Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

4.4

on 12/6/2016 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Holy Grail brow product!!
Being a person with thin and short eyebrows, I've always searched for the perfect brow product. From powders, pencils, gels nothing seemed to give me that full yet natural looking brow look..until I found the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade.
First of all, the texture. It's smooth and soft and feels like a gel eyeliner which makes it easy to use. I use a clean, small angled brush, putting some of the product on the back of my hand (a very very small amount, as it's really pigmented) and start at the middle of my eyebrow shaping the tail and filling the gaps in and then fill the rest of it with the remaining product.
A little goes a really long way, I've had my first jar for almost 2 years and I've been using it 5 days a week.
It also lasts all day long and you dont really need to touch it up. (coming from a person with combination to oily skin)
You only need to make sure you get the right shade for you. Being a brunette, I was in between the shades "Chocolate" and "Dark Brown" and I got "Dark Brown" as it is a bit more ashy than "Cholocate", that has more red tones in it, which I personally dislike.
I honestly don't think I'll ever buy a different brow product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS:
- lasts a LONG time
- little bit goes a long way
- easy to use with an angled brush... once you get used toit

CONS:
- you defs need to take a spoolie through your brows after application.. otherwise they can look painted on.

on 10/30/2016 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have sparse Asian eyebrows. One eyebrow is even more non-existent than the other. I'm looking for a product that will last on my oily skin as I really have to fake an eyebrow basically. I've used pencils, powders, gels, but this is my first pomade.

This product is really potent. A little really does go a long way. It looked really amazing wherever I had eyebrow hairs. On the part of my eyebrow where I faked hairs, it didn't look as good and it didn't last that well.

Overall this is a really great product for darkening your brows. I wouldn't say it's the best at filling in completely bare patches. For that I would say a combo of products would be the best.

I wouldn't repurchase only because this will last forever and the fact I have to use multiple products.

I absolutely love this product. I constantly tell my clients looking for a good brow pencil to try this product first. It is so smooth and one container will probably last me 2 years bc it takes very little and goes a long way!

on 9/17/2016 11:28:00 PM

After watching my two favourite make-up artists rave about this product, I decided to go out and purchase it for myself. It's been about a year now of using it and I still absolutely love it. I tend not to leave the house without doing my brows, so I can count on this product to stay put all day -- it truly will not smudge. Pencils and powders have just never cut it for me, so I am glad to have found this product with such a nice, creamy pigmented formula. The price might seem steep, but a little bit of product does go a long way; there's no need to pack it on, just tap off excess product and use small, short, light brush strokes when applying. I bought the angled brow brush to go along with it and watched many tutorials on how to apply it and found what works best for me. With practice, you can achieve very crisp and clean, natural-looking brows. I have an understanding that this product is not tested on animals and contains vegan-friendly ingredients.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't do my eyebrows very often, but when I do I'm very happy that this product is in my possession. It's SO good! I bought it a little more than a year ago, and I found it tricky to work with in the beginning, and I bought a tinted eyebrow gel instead. But a month ago I decided to give it a try again and now I am so, so happy that I spent the money! It will last me for so long, and it looks great if you do it right. I only wish that I would have bought it in a different color; I bought it in dark brown because I normally tend to like my eyebrows (and eyebrows in general) dark, even though I'm a blonde haired girl, but I think ash brown would have looked a lot better on me.

on 8/24/2016 6:55:00 AM

it may sound too expensive at first but when you think of it, worth the price as it can be used for years. you can just use a small amount of pomade everytime. plus the staying power is excellent. smooth that glides easily on brows. two thumbs up!

You think this is expensive..SIKE. It'll last you for years, ever since I started makeup. You just gotta use a light hand and its sooooo waterproof and sweatproof. I make out and have sex for days and brows still on FLEEK.

on 6/11/2016 10:00:00 AM

It looks good on my eyebrows . This sum Gucci ahh' shii'.💙😊😂

on 6/6/2016 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product! I loveeee it! It changes definetly your brow game

Popular Brows Products