Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

4.4

You think this is expensive..SIKE. It'll last you for years, ever since I started makeup. You just gotta use a light hand and its sooooo waterproof and sweatproof. I make out and have sex for days and brows still on FLEEK.

on 6/11/2016 10:00:00 AM

It looks good on my eyebrows . This sum Gucci ahh' shii'.💙😊😂

To Read all 139 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/6/2016 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product! I loveeee it! It changes definetly your brow game

on 6/5/2016 8:56:00 AM

Really, there's nothing bad to say about this product. It's inexpensive compared to Anastasia's other brow products and I find myself reaching for it every time I do my makeup. It's quick and simple to use and highly pigmented, not to mention long lasting. Tip: use a light hand if you have a dark color because this stuff is STRONG.

on 5/20/2016 9:49:00 PM

I've been using this product for close to two years now. It's a must have for me love it. After years of using pencils brow kits and what not, this by far is my favorite, I highly recommend, stays on all day without smearing or looking cakey. I buy them two at a time just to stay stocked up. Glides on smooth with my eyebrow brush. Can't be without it

on 5/16/2016 6:44:00 PM

Great long-wearing brow product that applies and blends smoothly.
I usually only use this if I want a bolder brow look as it's very easy to go heavy handed with this product and as a result look a bit unnatural!
I apply this with a MAC 266 brush which works really well with this formula.

PROS
-Long wearing.
-Waterproof.
-Good colour range.
-Nice packaging.

CONS
-Heavy, thick consistency.
-Price.

on 4/19/2016 11:33:00 AM

The products lasts well,gives a natural finish on the brows. The gel also doesn't dry up after long while and really value for money as it can last you a long time about a year. Maybe can create a travel size brush so can bring along as the brush I bought is too big to bring along

I love it! It takes so few that yeah it may be pricy but it's worth it, seriously. It doesn't go away throught the day and I would recommend it to my friends and familly.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

YAS YAS AND YAAAAAAAS!! HG eyebrow product right Chea. No Seriously, I have been through quite an endless black hole of eyebrow products throughout my life time.. we're talkin' Pencils, Powders, Tinted gels and tinted waxes, mousses and other pomades. You name it, I've tried it. oodles and oodles of them but none of them have ever measured up to this baby right here. I've suffered with sh-tty a$s eye brows almost my whole life up until this product crossed my path when I laid eyes on it and threw it in my shopping bag and bought it at my local ulta for the first time over a year ago. Despite being Hispanic I wasn't fortunate enough to inherit the dark full and naturally arched eyebrows that most lucky Latinas usually have. Instead I ended up with straight shapeless not bushy but not sparse somewhat thick and awkward looking eyebrows that I could never really ever style nicely with any product to make them look fuller and more shapely while still managing to have them look natural and not fake and extremely drawn in. Even with threading, plucking and waxing nothing ever seemed to ever really make my brows look the way I wanted them to. And That's exactly what I love about this product, no matter how much you fill those suckers in it still leaves them looking like they are your natural brows nice and full and no scary overly penciled in look. Believe me, this baby helps make it possible for damn near anyone to improve the look of their eyebrows no matter how small, how sparse, how unshapely (or how sucky for that matter) they may be. Joke's aside this is a product that you won't regret buying. It may be a little pricey but it is worth every single little shiny Lincoln in your purse! Gurrl Believe the hype

on 3/4/2016 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the ABH pomade!
I have dark brown hair and eyebrows, and I find this does go on pretty dark and it is easy to over do like others say. My trick is to get my eyebrow brush just a little damp and dab into the pomade. It thins it out a tiny bit and allows it to glide easier (just make sure its not too wet or it will go on transparent)
Overall I love this product, the price is great considering how long it will last. The key is to line off the outside of your brows with foundation / concealer to make it look crisp and perfect !

Popular Brows Products