Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shadDipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

4.4

on 1/6/2018 2:52:00 AM

I use the absolutely every day. My only issue is that it dries up really quick but I spray a bit of water in it and it’s fine again. I alternated between pencils and powders by always end up going back to this. Super long wearing too.

on 1/6/2018 1:13:00 AM

I really love this product I use nyx brow gel before, those products look similiar, but after I use anastasia pomade for several times. I prefer anastasia. Because anastasia pomade is easier to use and stay last longer than nyx. I have dark hair, and I prefer dark brown shade for my face because I dont really like strong eyebrow.

on 1/3/2018 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've used this on and off for about two years now. I used to love it at first, but since venturing out and trying different brow products, this just isn't worth the price for me anymore. It dries up really fast, and then it's just harder to use because it gets all crumbly and hard to spread. I still really like the finish, but only when I do a full face which is maybe once a week for me. I officially think I won't repurchase this anymore.

on 12/8/2017 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Use this to get beautiful brows! DO NOT try to be cheap and use eyeliner as brow liner. You don't want to look like Morticia Adams and have shiny brows.

I wish I had bought the Ebony instead of Dark Brown. I have black hair and the brow pencil I used was Korean and dark grey. Somehow in the very stuffy and busy Sephora I really couldn't think and had to get a Sephora SA to help me. She chose dark brown for me and I bought it.
Now dark brown is still ok but I do not like even a tinge of redness at all to show as my hair is super black. Anyway I still find it ok and now I get brows. Once I am done with dark brown (which will be in a year or so); I will get Ebony.

on 10/27/2017 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very good staying power. You only need the tiniest amount and a little goes a long way. One pot would be able to last well over a year but it dries out too quickly. Mine dried out after 3 months, and after a year my Dark Brown shade started having strong red tones. I know there are products you can use to restore the original consistency but I'm upset it dried out so quickly. Will not repurchase.

Note:
Dark Brown is neutral and Medium Brown is ash toned.

on 10/3/2017 7:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really love this stuff after getting a sample in my ulta online order - the only problem is I'm platinum right now and they sent me like the darkest shades - but as I was playing around with them I was like 'holy cow! This stuff really doesn't come off!' So I ran out and bought the shade taupe to match me a little better. For it being one of the lighter shades, I still think it's a little dark on me but my eyebrows have never looked soooo amazing! I'm going back to my strawberry blonde hair color just to keep this stuff - I was going through ulta brow masacaras like every month at 10$ a pop - now this baby cost me 18$ (which is amazing for a high end brand) and I will get a year or more out of it! Totally worth the hype, highly recommend!!

on 8/14/2017 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a cult classic at Sephora and I understand why; the product and price are both great. You need the smallest amount so one jar will last at least a year even if you do your brows everyday. This is much more cost effective than brow pencils but is more time consuming to use; warm up the product by taking a small amount and rubbing it into your hand with a brush then apply.

on 5/13/2017 10:19:00 PM

I dont know why but this product didn't work like how i thought it was supposed to.maybe because i didnt wanna put too much on, because i was going for the natural brow look.i loved the color but it was difficult to apply and it didn't last long.i was quite sad about it because it was an expensive product that i was t able to finish. it smudges and isnt waterproof.not good for places with great humidity.

on 4/4/2017 1:29:00 AM

I do want to add, that in the year that I have had the product, it has not dried out on me AT ALL. My sister has the same product and her's has dried out on her, however she forgets to put the lid back on constantly. I never forget to put the lid back on, and I always make sure it secured and on tight. Incase anyone who is wondering she uses a facial spray to dampen her brush and apply the ABH on like that. She did uses eye drops/saline drops but I told her to stop since we didn't know if it broke down the product over time.

on 4/3/2017 11:43:00 PM

~Things i love about product
Good brow product
worth the price
Applies good with mac brush or anastasia brush.
Love the package

~Things i dislike about product
dries up after a while have to use my mac finishing spray before applying.

This product is not good for makeup rookies as you need to have good control of a brush.

Popular Brows Products