Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shadDipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

4.4

on 10/3/2017 7:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really love this stuff after getting a sample in my ulta online order - the only problem is I'm platinum right now and they sent me like the darkest shades - but as I was playing around with them I was like 'holy cow! This stuff really doesn't come off!' So I ran out and bought the shade taupe to match me a little better. For it being one of the lighter shades, I still think it's a little dark on me but my eyebrows have never looked soooo amazing! I'm going back to my strawberry blonde hair color just to keep this stuff - I was going through ulta brow masacaras like every month at 10$ a pop - now this baby cost me 18$ (which is amazing for a high end brand) and I will get a year or more out of it! Totally worth the hype, highly recommend!!

on 8/14/2017 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a cult classic at Sephora and I understand why; the product and price are both great. You need the smallest amount so one jar will last at least a year even if you do your brows everyday. This is much more cost effective than brow pencils but is more time consuming to use; warm up the product by taking a small amount and rubbing it into your hand with a brush then apply.

on 5/13/2017 10:19:00 PM

I dont know why but this product didn't work like how i thought it was supposed to.maybe because i didnt wanna put too much on, because i was going for the natural brow look.i loved the color but it was difficult to apply and it didn't last long.i was quite sad about it because it was an expensive product that i was t able to finish. it smudges and isnt waterproof.not good for places with great humidity.

omg this is the best brow product i have ever used!!!

it lasts throughout the day even when i was out working for the entire day and i dont have to reapply it! Plus it rly gives my brows a natural look. Love it!!!!

it is really easy to apply too!

on 4/4/2017 1:29:00 AM

I do want to add, that in the year that I have had the product, it has not dried out on me AT ALL. My sister has the same product and her's has dried out on her, however she forgets to put the lid back on constantly. I never forget to put the lid back on, and I always make sure it secured and on tight. Incase anyone who is wondering she uses a facial spray to dampen her brush and apply the ABH on like that. She did uses eye drops/saline drops but I told her to stop since we didn't know if it broke down the product over time.

on 4/3/2017 11:43:00 PM

~Things i love about product
Good brow product
worth the price
Applies good with mac brush or anastasia brush.
Love the package

~Things i dislike about product
dries up after a while have to use my mac finishing spray before applying.

This product is not good for makeup rookies as you need to have good control of a brush.

on 3/26/2017 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this. I have thick curly eyebrows which tend to be unruly. I try to minimize tweezing. Usually I underline and fill the tail of my brow for definition and the top inner aspect with an angled brush then blend with the spoolie on a double ended brush. I define the outline of my brows or cover stray hairs beneath the arches with cream concealer. This keeps brows looking well groomed regardless of whether eyebrows need shaping.

on 3/14/2017 8:37:00 PM

This is the best product I've used for my brows, I've purchased Dark Brown, and Granite and for $18 and the amount of product you get it's a great deal!

on 2/20/2017 4:34:00 AM

LOVE!! Never thought I would buy this, because I thought it was pretty pricey. However, I got it as a gift for Christmas and ever since I got it I've decided it really is worth the price. There's so much product that I've been using it for two months and have just grazed the surface, so I know it will last ages. Dipbrow is also just such an amazing product. My friend and I literally make jokes about how it changed our lives/brow games LOL. It just applies so smoothly, and makes it easy to shape and fill in your brows. This product can be built up for full glam eye brows, but is also perfect for everyday wear. Definitely lives up to all the hype!

What perfect brows? Get this