Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

4.4

on 12/8/2017 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Use this to get beautiful brows! DO NOT try to be cheap and use eyeliner as brow liner. You don't want to look like Morticia Adams and have shiny brows.

I wish I had bought the Ebony instead of Dark Brown. I have black hair and the brow pencil I used was Korean and dark grey. Somehow in the very stuffy and busy Sephora I really couldn't think and had to get a Sephora SA to help me. She chose dark brown for me and I bought it.
Now dark brown is still ok but I do not like even a tinge of redness at all to show as my hair is super black. Anyway I still find it ok and now I get brows. Once I am done with dark brown (which will be in a year or so); I will get Ebony.

on 10/27/2017 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very good staying power. You only need the tiniest amount and a little goes a long way. One pot would be able to last well over a year but it dries out too quickly. Mine dried out after 3 months, and after a year my Dark Brown shade started having strong red tones. I know there are products you can use to restore the original consistency but I'm upset it dried out so quickly. Will not repurchase.

Note:
Dark Brown is neutral and Medium Brown is ash toned.

on 10/3/2017 7:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really love this stuff after getting a sample in my ulta online order - the only problem is I'm platinum right now and they sent me like the darkest shades - but as I was playing around with them I was like 'holy cow! This stuff really doesn't come off!' So I ran out and bought the shade taupe to match me a little better. For it being one of the lighter shades, I still think it's a little dark on me but my eyebrows have never looked soooo amazing! I'm going back to my strawberry blonde hair color just to keep this stuff - I was going through ulta brow masacaras like every month at 10$ a pop - now this baby cost me 18$ (which is amazing for a high end brand) and I will get a year or more out of it! Totally worth the hype, highly recommend!!

on 5/13/2017 10:19:00 PM

I dont know why but this product didn't work like how i thought it was supposed to.maybe because i didnt wanna put too much on, because i was going for the natural brow look.i loved the color but it was difficult to apply and it didn't last long.i was quite sad about it because it was an expensive product that i was t able to finish. it smudges and isnt waterproof.not good for places with great humidity.

on 4/4/2017 1:29:00 AM

I do want to add, that in the year that I have had the product, it has not dried out on me AT ALL. My sister has the same product and her's has dried out on her, however she forgets to put the lid back on constantly. I never forget to put the lid back on, and I always make sure it secured and on tight. Incase anyone who is wondering she uses a facial spray to dampen her brush and apply the ABH on like that. She did uses eye drops/saline drops but I told her to stop since we didn't know if it broke down the product over time.

on 8/14/2017 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a cult classic at Sephora and I understand why; the product and price are both great. You need the smallest amount so one jar will last at least a year even if you do your brows everyday. This is much more cost effective than brow pencils but is more time consuming to use; warm up the product by taking a small amount and rubbing it into your hand with a brush then apply.

on 3/26/2017 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this. I have thick curly eyebrows which tend to be unruly. I try to minimize tweezing. Usually I underline and fill the tail of my brow for definition and the top inner aspect with an angled brush then blend with the spoolie on a double ended brush. I define the outline of my brows or cover stray hairs beneath the arches with cream concealer. This keeps brows looking well groomed regardless of whether eyebrows need shaping.

omg this is the best brow product i have ever used!!!

it lasts throughout the day even when i was out working for the entire day and i dont have to reapply it! Plus it rly gives my brows a natural look. Love it!!!!

it is really easy to apply too!

What perfect brows? Get this

on 4/3/2017 11:43:00 PM

~Things i love about product
Good brow product
worth the price
Applies good with mac brush or anastasia brush.
Love the package

~Things i dislike about product
dries up after a while have to use my mac finishing spray before applying.

This product is not good for makeup rookies as you need to have good control of a brush.

Popular Brows Products