Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shadDipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

4.4

on 2/20/2017 4:34:00 AM

LOVE!! Never thought I would buy this, because I thought it was pretty pricey. However, I got it as a gift for Christmas and ever since I got it I've decided it really is worth the price. There's so much product that I've been using it for two months and have just grazed the surface, so I know it will last ages. Dipbrow is also just such an amazing product. My friend and I literally make jokes about how it changed our lives/brow games LOL. It just applies so smoothly, and makes it easy to shape and fill in your brows. This product can be built up for full glam eye brows, but is also perfect for everyday wear. Definitely lives up to all the hype!

on 2/12/2017 12:05:00 AM

This brow product is the BEST thing in the entire world, hands down.

It might not be a good start for makeup rookies as you need to have good control of a brush and application but it is overall a great product as it is smooth and a little really goes a long way, it is good for blending and creating the gradient effect at the start of your eyebrow.

I have this product for as long as I can remember and I am not even halfway through,the price is a tad pricey but I can ensure you that you are paying for what you get. The packaging is sleek and durable so no worries if you happened to drop it. If you are debating if you should purchase this, YES. YES, YOU SHOULD.

My HG brow product. The shade match is pretty good for my cool toned dark brown hair. A little bit goes a long way, I've had this thing for almost a year and I use it every day and I'm not even halfway done with it! I don't think I will ever buy another brow product again. However, be careful when you apply this. You can get a very dramatic look quickly so i recommend running a spoolie through your brows after you use this to make it look less fake.The staying power is also amazing, I don't have to set it with a powder. Overall great product!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have been using this product for around three years & its fantastic. It's the best thing I've ever used on my brows. It's well worth the money & the pot lasts for ages as a little goes a very long way. You do have to watch for it drying out though. I have used so many different makes & products for my eyebrows. Tom Ford, Clarins, Benefit, MAC, sleek makeup & i have used Pencil, powder, cream. This is far better than anything else I've used. It's stays on & does not smudge. I would definitely recommend this product.

on 1/25/2017 12:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

There are not enough words in the English language to describe how much I love this product!

As someone whose natural eyebrows are barely visible, I need all the help I can get to achieve full, thick looking brows. I had tried eyebrow pencils before, but couldn't properly shape my brows with them. Then comes along this product, and my brows are changed forever!

This pomade is sooo easy to work with; it glides through the brows so easily, and you only need a little bit on your brush as it's super pigmented.You don't have to 'work hard' to use this product. Moreover, my brows looks natural, and there's a great range of shades to choose from (I alternate between using light brown and dark brown).

The double-ended brush it comes with is fantastic, too. On one end is a spoolie, and the other is an angled brush.

Honestly, this product is worth the high price tag. It'll probably take you years to get through one pot, and the quality of the product is just phenomenal.

on 1/24/2017 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

So good I love to and it stays on all day worth it 100%

on 12/6/2016 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Holy Grail brow product!!
Being a person with thin and short eyebrows, I've always searched for the perfect brow product. From powders, pencils, gels nothing seemed to give me that full yet natural looking brow look..until I found the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade.
First of all, the texture. It's smooth and soft and feels like a gel eyeliner which makes it easy to use. I use a clean, small angled brush, putting some of the product on the back of my hand (a very very small amount, as it's really pigmented) and start at the middle of my eyebrow shaping the tail and filling the gaps in and then fill the rest of it with the remaining product.
A little goes a really long way, I've had my first jar for almost 2 years and I've been using it 5 days a week.
It also lasts all day long and you dont really need to touch it up. (coming from a person with combination to oily skin)
You only need to make sure you get the right shade for you. Being a brunette, I was in between the shades "Chocolate" and "Dark Brown" and I got "Dark Brown" as it is a bit more ashy than "Cholocate", that has more red tones in it, which I personally dislike.
I honestly don't think I'll ever buy a different brow product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS:
- lasts a LONG time
- little bit goes a long way
- easy to use with an angled brush... once you get used toit

CONS:
- you defs need to take a spoolie through your brows after application.. otherwise they can look painted on.

on 10/30/2016 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have sparse Asian eyebrows. One eyebrow is even more non-existent than the other. I'm looking for a product that will last on my oily skin as I really have to fake an eyebrow basically. I've used pencils, powders, gels, but this is my first pomade.

This product is really potent. A little really does go a long way. It looked really amazing wherever I had eyebrow hairs. On the part of my eyebrow where I faked hairs, it didn't look as good and it didn't last that well.

Overall this is a really great product for darkening your brows. I wouldn't say it's the best at filling in completely bare patches. For that I would say a combo of products would be the best.

I wouldn't repurchase only because this will last forever and the fact I have to use multiple products.

I absolutely love this product. I constantly tell my clients looking for a good brow pencil to try this product first. It is so smooth and one container will probably last me 2 years bc it takes very little and goes a long way!

Popular Brows Products