Revlon Highlighting Palette in 020 Rose Glow

Revlon Highlighting Palette in 020 Rose Glow

3.7

I own over a hundred blushes! I've been eyeing this one by revlon for several months, but when you own as many blushes as I do...you think twice before you buy! Well, this is top of my list right now. The reasons I like it may be different than what you're looking for in a blush. You see, I don't like the heavily pigmented blush that is so popular right now. I always get frustrated with it because my skin can't handle a lot of color without looking like clown makeup. This goes on sheer and builds quickly, so you can take it from barely there to full coverage easily. The blush is finely milled so the highlight shimmers...no glittery look and not chalky! This will stay at the top of my blush rotation...for now!

on 11/16/2015 1:40:00 AM

This highlighter has a wonderful rosey effect and can be used on top of your favorite blush. I love the muted tones and the nice shimmer. It is very affordable and the packaging is very nice. It comes in 5 wonderful strips pink and golden colors. It is a dupe for Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick at a fraction of the price. Definitely worth trying!

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

This is a nice product--the color payoff is good and it's not messy at all. However, I was really taken aback by how sparkly it is, which I don't really enjoy, but I won't take off anything for that as that's just my personal opinion. No, it was the packaging that really got me--while it looks nice, it's just a very cheap plastic case that ended up breaking on me, so now I can't travel with it. But other than that, it's a nice product that I now use as an eyeshadow.

on 1/24/2015 11:00:00 PM

This gives me lovely rosy glow and gives me a very pretty, feminine shimmer with out looking glittery. I love how I can use the shades separately or swirl together and I find they work well as eye shadows aswell as a highlight. Nicely pigmented and buildable. Not my favourite highlighter but overall very impressed for the price. Would repurchase if I needed a highlighter.

I was very excited to see this at my local CVS. The 5 shades in this Highlighting palette in this shade are so pretty and feminine. Yes there is shimmer in 3 of the 5 colors but I personally don't find them to be extremely chunky. There may be one that's glitter size is bigger than the other 2 but again not annoyingly huge. However, you do see shimmer on the skin and a rosy glow to go with it. I like the shimmer and the rose hue. Thinking of trying the other shade as well. But this one is a definite hit for me.

Awful!!! I actually wanted the peach glow but there was a revlon sale and rose glow was all they had left...huge chunks of glitter all over your face, not subtle at all, Edward Cullen as one reviewer said below! and these retail for $27 in Australia. Wish I had waited and bought peach glow as this seems less glittery.

on 9/4/2014 11:48:00 PM

love it

In LOVE with this product! an absolute dupe of Bobbi Brown's shimmer brick, stays on all day and looks glowing underneath blush. Will be repurchasing this product again, again and again.

on 7/11/2014 5:36:00 AM

Awful product, has horrible chunky glitter throughout. Glitter went out in the 90's Revlon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

No I'm sorry this is terrible. It's an obvious, glittery, unflattering mess. I was excited for this, but I returned it. Too bad