Olay Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting HydraSwirl

Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting HydraSwirl

2.4

on 11/11/2017 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is crap. I feel like I need an eye cream under this eye cream and it emphasizes my eye bags and dark circles and it was supposed to minimize them. It leaves silver shimmer in flakes under my eyes and it looks like scales. Does not work well under concealer. Only good things I can say are the pump is nice and it's pretty to look at. Another Hot and Flashy rec that was a bust.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Did absolutely nothing to my eye area. Disappointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a disappointing eye cream. Supposed to brighten dark circles while working to minimize dark circles in 8 weeks. First off, almost done with my bottle and no long term benefits to be seen. But who really expects those crazy results. Was really just looking for a nice eye cream. This does have a shimmer to it which does brighten the undereye area. I didn't find it to be too glittery and liked the moisture and slip it provided. However, it cant be layered under concealer. It balled up and made a mess. And it didn't cover enough to go without concealer. It's also a little sticky. So this was regulated to a night time eye cream when I really don't need any brightening. Not worth the price tag.

What I liked - hardly any scent which is what I prefer, pleasant texture, great packaging

What I did not like - sometimes it would leave a bit of white filter around my eyes plus can be slightly sticky

Also the 15 ml is very quickly over, so in a way the fancy packaging is misleading as it looks like a lot of cream but in fact it runs out very fast

on 3/6/2016 6:22:00 PM

The best thing about this product it's the packaging. Not only looks great, but I really believe that it helps maintaining the quality of the ingredients. However, when the best thing I can say about a product it's about its packaging you can see where this review is going.

As I have mentioned in other reviews my dark circle problem is scary, I don't expect miracles but nevertheless there are products that help. Unfortunately this one isn't one of them. It does nothing! It moisturises the area for about an hour and then it leaves it dry. When it comes to dark circles? Nothing at all.

I like this product. A little goes a long way. It helped to brighten my eye area over the last 2 months and am only through about half of the bottle. After a month my mom thought I had makeup on and was surprised when I told her I didn't that I just started using this cream to help improve! I must admit that I have sensitive skin, and sometimes the areas toward the outside area or my under eye became a little sensitive but that was only once or twice and I wiped off my under eye cream and put a cool cloth there for 30 seconds to a minute and was fine. No actual breakouts or anything. I'm about halfway through my bottle which I use almost every day twice a day and bought it about 2 months ago. So I'll have to update this post when I complete my bottle to see if I continue to see improvements!

on 6/19/2015 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The first bottle I bought, I loved. It really did seem to work on dark circles, so I didn't mind spending $30 on such a small amount of product. However, I started having rosacea flare-ups and can no longer use this product. I had completely used up the first bottle and went for a few weeks without it, having trouble justifying the price. Then I caved in and bought a second bottle. It was as if the product had changed, or maybe my skin did. It felt tight and within a minute inflamed the delicate skin under my eyes and eyelids. No more. I am now seeking a gentler product.

on 10/23/2014 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I understand this product may not work for everyone but boy did this work for ME! Before this product, I was needing multiple layers of concealer to cover my dark circle and puffy under eye area. After about a month, I realized I was using considerably less concealer (if any) under my eyes! Although fine lines still exist around the eyes, it definitely held up its promises! I was super self conscious about my dark circles before but I am extremely and pleasantly surprised at the results!

No cream can offer dramatic miracles or changes, understand, but subtle differences can be a miracle for some.

on 7/25/2014 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I think this a an adequate eye cream. I didn't notice ant difference in my undereye circles after using the entire bottle but I did think it was a moisturizing eye cream. I also like that it comes in a pump and not a jar, so you don;t have to contaminate the product by sticking your fingers in it. I would buy it again if there was no other better option available at purchase time.

on 7/7/2014 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is like slathering cake frosting under your eyes. It cakes and flakes and is a very obvious white, glittery mess. Returned it..