Canmake Perfect Serum BB cream

3.6

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used up a tube. It has a lightweight feel woth light coverage. It is your skin but more even. As it is a Japanese product the shade selection is small. I believe there are two options.I really enjoyed this product :)

This was my very first Japanese BB cream, and 'Canmake' was a brand introduced by a friend who has been using their Cream Cheek blush- so when we went to Japan I've gotten myself the shade 02 'Light', since it's the closest to my skin tone, compared to the 01 Natural. These two were the only shades available at the time as I found no other (darker) shades.

02.
> Easy application
Squeeze tube, product itself melts easily on my face.
> Full coverage, but doesn't feel heavy
> Lasts pretty long
Especially with a light layer of powder foundation.
> Has a slight yellow-ish tint
May be an issue to some, but it blends with my skin tone pretty alright so that's okay.
> Packaging is cute
Reminds me of the cover of Hakusensha's LaLa and/or Shueisha's Margaret

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This bb cream oxidizes like crazy and after an hour or two becomes up to two shades darker, even more yellow and can make you look super unnatural. The coverage is great but the consistency is so thick and drying that it's difficult to spread (I have a very oily but dehydrated skin). I have actually found it much easier to work with Estee Lauder Double Wear which isn't the easiest base makeup to apply!
This bb cream does not stay put if you have oily skin either. I would say that you may like this if you are very young and you have normal skin with no dry patches and not too much oil coming through. But then you can use a lot more products that will give you a much better effect...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first Japanese BB cream I tried. The color somewhat matches to my skin tone (something Korean BB creams can't do). It is easy to apply with no strong smell. The finish looks more natural than all the Korean BB creams I've tried.

This would have been my HG BB cream had it not cause major breakout. I started trying other products the same time I started using this. A really bad breakout happened. I suspected all other products but this. I have stop using those products one by one, but my skin did not improve. Finally I stop using this and the breakout got better. I really wanted this to work but sadly it did not.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

sooo cakey on my combination skin, emphasizes every little pore and wrinkle. coverage is pretty good though. very yellow-toned. will try to make it work but if it doesn't will have to toss- the finish is just too Bad on me.

I got shade number 2, it matches pretty well on my nc30/nc35 skin tone. This BB cream unfortunately only has 2 shades though. The shade I got is quite warm and yellow-toned.
This BB cream looks amazing when freshly applied. I actually got compliments on my skin when wearing it (which I never get)! It is not a matte finish but not dewy either, somewhere in the middle. It gives a beautiful natural lit-from-within look. The coverage is great, you do not need much product at all to get good coverage.
In terms of application, I actually find it works best when using fingers. I would not recommend applying directly to your face from the tube, for some reason it does not look as good when applied this way. I take a pea sized amount and rub between my fingers to warm the product, and then apply to my face. It looks great this way and blends quite easily.

Now, this would totally be my HG base product if it only lasted longer! This may differ from person to person, but on me it does not look good at the end of the day. I have oily skin, and this BB cream will break apart on my skin by the end of the day (around 6-8 hours of wear). I also had to touch up throughout the day as it has no oil absorbing properties. Perhaps a good primer would remedy this, I will have to try.

Overall, I would recommend this if you can find your shade, it's worth a shot. I will keep buying this as an everyday base product, but I am still on the hunt for a foundation/BB cream that will not break up and will last all day while giving the same look as this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pros:
- Has sunscreen, but doesn't feel thick. It feels lightweight
- I have oily skin but this doesn't make my face extremely shiny at the end of the day
- Long-lasting, I'm using it on Vacation in Europe right now and it's been fantastic! Requires little to no touch-up, except on areas of the face with heavy wear (e.g., where my glasses come into contact with my face like on the sides of the bridge of the nose)
- Packaging is good, as it has a squeeze tube which minimizes contact with external bacteria.

Cons:
- Doesn't match my skin tone completely (it is a bit more yellow/orange than my skin actually is) but if it matches you, then it's fantastic!
- I think there are only 2 shades
- Might be difficult to find depending on where you are!

I switched to this because another foundation with SPF that I was using really irritated my skin. I've been using it daily for just over a week so far and it's been great. I don't have any complaints.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Edited:
Now that my skin is less dry, the finish is quite nice.

Original;
Alas, this BB cream (shade 02) feels like there's nothing on, but it really does accentuate dry skin. Looks great in photos (no flash) but the dry finish means it doesn't look natural in real life. Would not recommend for dry skin.

The colour is perfect on my Asian skin though. :(

I'll be going back to my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation (shade 53), which though not natural, does not accentuate dryness as much.

My first Japanese Bb cream, and you'll definitely notice that this is a yellow toned one, at least the one in shade 2 is. This is really full coverage, has the same consistency of my face shop concealer. And it has lots of benefits, and this was my hg bb cream until I met my Ettusais one. But this is a good budget bb, it's pretty cheap for a Japanese one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's such a nice BB cream for a day out. Light coverage and not heavy on my face. Felt like I wasn't wearing any makeup at all, but it still did its part by "covering" some of my blemishes, which makes it look all natural :) Plus, it contains 21 beauty ingredients in it too!