Giorgio Armani Giorgio Armani Natural tones lips & eyes palette

Dont know why its called natural tones palette...it actually houses 4 eyeshadows - a shimmery cream, a pale matte taupe, a matte peach & a shimmery copper. However, the matte peach is really peachy on me or rather orangey & even the matte taupe has a tinge of red in it. The peach & copper do look like nars's key largo duo. the shades are ok but if i am not careful, i get an orangey eye look which i do no like. i think it would suit a warm toned gal better. am cool toned FFF (Stila 30 watts, NW25) with pink undertones and dark brown eyes & hair (it has red highlights).

the 2 lip glosses are very sheer & i feel would be better over lipsticks. but i sure like the red rosy shade!

size of items are so tiny! look like a toy infact!! comes in the compact similar to their powder foundations. i wont repurchase this palette in particular. continued >>

The palette is *tiny*, which is a good thing because it's really portable, but a bad thing because you don't get much for your money.

But the e/s are so soft and silky, better than any other e/s I've tried. I used to think that all e/s are the same, but Armani's is distinctly smoother and silkier. I *love* the shimmery bronze shade on the bottom :) The 2 lipglosses are fantastic, I love the shimmery rose one! Really smooth, doesn't dry my lips out, and looks great. continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wish that they had other colored palettes... and I am sure they will in the future. But I wish it were SOONER, and this is the cutest little compact ever, I was soooo tempted to buy it just for that! it's as big as the powder foundation compact, but with all the colors you need... imagine, my life could come down to two little Armani compacts! (shiver!) But the colors are not very universal. They are defn. on the warmer toned side, and a little bit blah too. I was so sad... sigh.

The e/s colors are nice but nothing spectacular, in fact they are kinda blah. The glosses have an excellent texture and are sheer alone but really kick up a lipstick. This has to be the most innovative way to package a palette. It's no bigger than a regular blush compact! For that alone it gets a 4. I'd say it's a nice way to try some colors but it is expensive $55. Luckily, I was told they'll be coming out with a new Berry colored one soon.

I havent worn this yet but I did test it out at the counter. This comes with 4 neutral e/s (2 shimmery 2 matte) on top, 2 lip glosses (1 red 1 beige) and 2 applicators below. If only it has a blush in it as well and it will be perfect! This would be great for a subtle polished look and I love the packaging! Its so compact and sleek. There isnt too much product in there but I've never used up an e/s before so its fine with me. A bit of a splurge but totally worth it!