Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pot

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pot

3.5

TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CERESIN, NYLON-12, OZOKERITE, TALC, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA SILYLATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, SILICA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TIN OXIDE, [May Contain/ /-: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)].

on 7/10/2016 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner had a fairly decent application and usually only smudged/faded a bit during normal school days but when we did more strenuous things in PE, it faded a lot more. However, the brush/packaging was TERRIBLE. I'd give the packaging 0 stars if I could. The brush tip kept going back into the brush base (idk if I'm EXPLAINGI this right) and the top part of the brush popped right off, many times. Overall, I would suggest going for the Maybelline Gel liner or using this with a different brush if you don't mind the faded eyeliner by the end of the day.

I picked this up on a whim as I am in search of some waterproof liners. In essence, this doesn't live up to the billing. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer and within just a few hours, my "wings" had faded. The color was rich & easy to apply, but it's certainly not 24 hour or waterproof. Next!

To Read all 48 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/2/2016 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Warm

this is my fave gel liner so far. i have the blue one and the black one but they're great!! i mean for that price, 8CAD they do a perfect job. stay all day long, even if forgot that i wear eyeliner and rub my eyes with my finger, thats okay, my liner is still perfect. its waterproof and the best thing is that its sensitive eye friendly. i've tried many high end brands but i prefer this one. its not drying and the pot is small enough to go in every makeup bag. **the only thing is if you want a thick line, or a fine line use an other liner brush. the one that come with it is kinda not that perfect...

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My usual go to is the Maybelline gel eyeliner but I thought I'd give this a try. It did not go on smoothly and pulled a lot. I had the eyeliner on for about two hours and it started smudging! By the 5th hour my wings moved and smudged. This never happens to me as I don't have oily skin and actually tend to have dry skin so I was surprised how much it did smudge. I've heard great reviews on it so maybe it was a defective one??

on 1/23/2016 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The product smudged under my eyes when I used it to tightline.

on 1/16/2016 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This review is about the navy blue gel eyeliner (I did buy the brown one too but that one was terrible and the pigment was very bad.)

This eyeliner is brilliantly pigmented, the navy blue is a bright electric colour and does not give me the issue other blue eyeliners have where it turns black.

It's definitely waterproof but is not a tough one to take off with a good eye makeup remover.

The brush is useless- use an angled eyeliner brush to get a gorgeous sharp winged eyeliner look.

Overall, a good product. I would not pay £5 for it but i found it cheaper at £2 on ebay.

on 12/9/2015 10:51:00 PM

The makeup itself, fine. Quite thick and a bit chunky, you have to stir it around a bit first. The brush is awful - the thinnest line I could manage was really thick and horrible!

on 11/20/2015 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm looking to try out gel liners as I've never really been able to find a liner that works for me and this product was my first try. It was a waste of my money. I hope this is not representative of gel liners in general, because I feel like I could have gotten pretty much the same result by rubbing a brush against a cheap eyeliner pencil and trying to line my eyes with it. This product was very dry and solid. It did not glide on easily and just turned into chunks and flakes as I tried to smooth it out.

on 11/10/2015 6:38:00 AM

I'm not sure if the one i bought was a really bad one but I tried using it the first time after purchasing and I just couldn't use it at all. It was really dry so I could not apply any product at all what so ever and it was just really bad :( Before I could even use it I had to toss it out :/ bought it for like $12 in Australia but it was honestly just a waste of $12

on 10/15/2015 9:14:00 PM

Amazing!! This stuff lasts through the day and still looks like I just applied it. Even lasted through sleeping with it on.

The brush sucks a** but it works great with an angle brush. My biggest complaint is that it destroys my brushes I have to use two brushes while applying one for the water line then wash it before the liner drys then a second on to line after i put on shadow. If I wait the 30 seconds between uses its already so dried and cakey that I've had to toss the brush. (Thank god for $1 elf brushes). That's why I'm only giving it a 4 and not a 5.