Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pot

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pot
ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pot

3.4

TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CERESIN, NYLON-12, OZOKERITE, TALC, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA SILYLATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, SILICA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TIN OXIDE, [May Contain/ /-: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)].

on 10/19/2017 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is the worst.Clumpy and dry and ruins my whole eye look, no matter what brush i use. Definitely throwing it out!

Product when I bought it was really dry and clumpy. It was really hard to get anything on the brush. God, I really wanted this to work because I always love Rimmel but it's so bad. I've tried to put eyedrops in it so that it wouldn't be as dry – still so hard to apply.
You also get very little product compared to other gel eyeliners at this price point like ELF and Maybelline.

on 7/10/2016 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner had a fairly decent application and usually only smudged/faded a bit during normal school days but when we did more strenuous things in PE, it faded a lot more. However, the brush/packaging was TERRIBLE. I'd give the packaging 0 stars if I could. The brush tip kept going back into the brush base (idk if I'm EXPLAINGI this right) and the top part of the brush popped right off, many times. Overall, I would suggest going for the Maybelline Gel liner or using this with a different brush if you don't mind the faded eyeliner by the end of the day.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I actually really enjoy this gel liner! It's super black and has a creamy consistency. The brush that this comes with sucks like most products do. The liner can drag a bit when applying it, but that's the only downside to this product. The pigmentation is great and it lasts all day on my eyes. I never experience creasing with this liner and it stays it's true color all day. I would 100% buy this again!

on 6/25/2017 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The gel so dry you can't even actually run it across your lids without having to dip the brush back into the gel. The color itself isn't even opaque, you have to put a couple of layers to get it darker and the it looks patchy. The brush that comes with the gel is actually decent but the gel itself is just awful. I was having trouble trying to open the package that I ended up destroying it because it wouldn't rip cleanly and now I have to return it back to Walmart with ripped up package. Don't waste your money.

on 7/24/2017 4:45:00 PM

Doesn't go on at all. Really rubbish product. It's very oily and the brush just slides on your skin, leaving no product. I will throw this product out.

on 1/23/2016 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The product smudged under my eyes when I used it to tightline.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I picked this up on a whim as I am in search of some waterproof liners. In essence, this doesn't live up to the billing. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer and within just a few hours, my "wings" had faded. The color was rich & easy to apply, but it's certainly not 24 hour or waterproof. Next!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My usual go to is the Maybelline gel eyeliner but I thought I'd give this a try. It did not go on smoothly and pulled a lot. I had the eyeliner on for about two hours and it started smudging! By the 5th hour my wings moved and smudged. This never happens to me as I don't have oily skin and actually tend to have dry skin so I was surprised how much it did smudge. I've heard great reviews on it so maybe it was a defective one??

on 7/2/2016 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Warm

this is my fave gel liner so far. i have the blue one and the black one but they're great!! i mean for that price, 8CAD they do a perfect job. stay all day long, even if forgot that i wear eyeliner and rub my eyes with my finger, thats okay, my liner is still perfect. its waterproof and the best thing is that its sensitive eye friendly. i've tried many high end brands but i prefer this one. its not drying and the pot is small enough to go in every makeup bag. **the only thing is if you want a thick line, or a fine line use an other liner brush. the one that come with it is kinda not that perfect...