62%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I have tried sooo many blushes-high end, drugstore, powder, cream, stain etc., and this is BY FAR the best. It looks so natural, and truly gives that lit from within glow. My cheeks look so healthy and pretty, the formula just sinks in. While the price is high, it is worth every penny. I look forward to trying other colors.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Mood Exposure is as good as everyone says. It looks dark in the pan, it looks like the most boring and basic blush ever when swatched, but on the face it is just straight-up phenomenal. It is easily in my top 3 favorite blushes of life, and it is one of my go-tos for neutral looks. The formula is phenomenal, because as I said, when you swatch it it doesn't seem like that thrilling of a product, but when buffed onto the cheeks it just gives such a pretty, effortless, perfect look that there must be some kind of actual magic involved. I will definitely buy more of this if I ever go through the one that I have (in a blush palette.) I think that it is well worth the cost, and it is a product I will always have on hand.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

3.0

2 years ago

Glitter bomb. I will not purchase

About reviewer (886 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

I"m NC20 skintone (neutral/warm, fair). I've had this blush for a few years in a limited edition 6 pan, but every time I tried it looked muddy and very brown. It looked awful as a bronzer or a blush. I came close to tossing it out but one day I thought...why not try it as an eyeshadow?? Long story short, it looks beautiful. I paired it up with MUG Beaches and Cream as a base, then Mood Exposure all over the lid. I use Coastal scent's Cherry Chocolate (supposedly a dupe for Mac's Twinks (?) to darken the outer v. Anyway, great formula. Smooth and easy to blend.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

4 years ago

Overall: 9/10 This blush has gorgeous packaging and the marbled powder is so pretty. I love mauve blush for a more dramatic look. This blush lasts all day and is easy to apply, not overly pigmented. However, it's so expensive, and my Max Factor Nude Mauve blush is just as good. I wouldn't repurchase.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I finally got around to trying this blush and I have to say that I love it. Mine looks as though it has a much higher ratio of highlighter to blush in the pan--I thought I'd look fake-glowy--but on my cheeks it's a lovely slightly brownish mauve/plum that's very natural, yet gives a lovely glow without it being obvious--I just look like I'm glowing from within. (It's a great fall/winter shade, but would be appropriate year-round.) I find it quite pigmented, so a light hand is necessary for my NC 20-ish complexion. To my surprise, there wasn't much powder kickup in the pan, and the texture is almost creamy. It applies and blends easily and wore well for 6+ hours on a humid, sweaty day. I noticed no scent. The plastic packaging is cheesy (although you can get any kind of blush brush in there) and the powder is rather fragile, so points off for that. It's also crazy expensive, but given the quality, shade, wear time, and appearance on my skin, I'm not sorry I put out the cash. I would repurchase.

About reviewer (1192 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

4 years ago

A gorgeous plummy-brown shade that gives a nice glow to the cheeks. Super expensive, but it is such a gorgeous natural color.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

This shade is so deceptive! It looks like a subdued nude plum in the pan but it translates as a rather bright rose on my cheeks. Also this blush is so finely milled that a tiny dab of my Real Techniques blush brush easily picks up enough product. For that reason I can see this lasting me years. Yes it's undeniably expensive but I think it is going to be pretty good value in terms of cost per wear.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I love, love, love Mood Exposure! I am a makeup enthusiast (hoarder, really) and must have upwards of 100 shades of blush but the one that I go back to over and over, the one that I'm about hit pan on (gasp!) is this beauty. I get so many compliments when I wear it, it just livens up my skin and makes me feel like a goddess. I will always have Mood Exposure in my vanity!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

4 years ago

With it's soft muted tones I expected this to be perfect for my fair neutral complexion. Instead it looks a little muddy on and for some reason sort of warm against my skin. I will try one of the other shades however.

About reviewer (483 reviews)

Age44-55