2.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

If you are looking for a miracle eye cream , this isn’t it. If you are looking for something extremely moisturizing , this fails at that as well What it does do for me , is that it brightens my eye area , and somehow masks my fine lines. I’m not sure that it actually depuffs but it sure gives the illusion that it does. When I use this I don’t need eye concealer. If you use it extremely sparingly , it does help to brighten the eye area.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

3.0

9 months ago

*I am just quickly stating that I haven’t had this product for a long amount of time yet. I’m just doing an initial review based on my first impressions and opinions of the product and will update as I get to know the product better as I use it more over time.* I have heard great things about this eye cream and it decreasing puffiness and dark circles, so I thought I’d try it out for myself. I didn’t realise that colour was added to it to help colour over eye bags and so forth until when it was in the mail, and I was disappointed at that, but I was hoping it would help my eyes regardless, and not just by colouring over it. I like the little glass container it comes in, very cute, and I very quickly found out, you only need a TINY bit of this for each eye. A little goes a long way compared to other eye creams, and I use all eye creams sparingly! It seems to genuinely help with puffiness, although I’m not sure if my dark circles look better based on the actual product or the colouring/sheen to the product yet. I’ll keep using the product but nothing remarkable has jumped out at me - (so far!) Will update after a few weeks.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

from

2 years ago

Great for the day. Brightens my insane dark circles perfectly. Sometimes I don’t even need to put concealer on. Irritated my eyes (only made them itchy) when I used it at night. Doesn’t provide ton of hydration but I’m trying to fix it with my night cream.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

2.0

2 years ago

I used this for a while, but wasn't wowed. It didn't provide much moisture & seems to be more of a hybrid skincare-makeup product as it has a pearlescent sheen & peachy tint to it. Great if thats what you're looking for, but I prefer something more moisturising

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

I am slightly conflicted by this product. I get puffy eyes from allergies and when I apply this overnight, it does help with eye area to not be puffy. If applied during the day sometimes it appears to depuff my eyes, but I don't have bad issues with puffy eyes normally. I like the slight pink color that sort of helps with discoloration, but this does crease my concealer. With all my fine lines accentuated, I will not use this again. It has a light fragrance, but does absorb quickly into the under eye appear. If you do not have wrinkles under your eyes, this might be a great product for you.

About reviewer (249 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

I have used many under eye creams in my lifetime and this is by far the worst. I had no significant results using this for 4 weeks morning and night... it did not brighten or depuff. Instead, it left a peachy white cast under the eye which is horrible with or without makeup... I believe it is meant for people of that skin tone but if that is the case, they should mention it on the packaging. Stay clear from this product, if I could give it 0 I would.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

I have big deep set eyes with tear troughs and dark undereyes which i hate. This cream is good for eyes like mine because the salmon-y colour of the cream works well against the discoloration and the mica does a good work brightening my eye without looking glittery. I am not sure whether this cream works long-term even though my undereyes DO look better after i started using this cream, together with getting good sleep. I would say this cream is good if you want your undereyes to look fresh and awaken but dont want to use concealer. I hate wearing makeup so this cream works well for me. It WONT cover dark circles, but it will definitely look better. Im still undecided on whether i would repurchase or not, mostly because of the price and the jar packaging, but i do enjoy it while it lasts.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

from

3 years ago

I have sunken tear troughs, so I can't tell you if this depuffs eye bags. I do have horrible dark circles. I can't recommend GinZing unless you're looking for an eye cream with an overabundance of pink pearlescent shimmer that draws attention to your dark circles and does nothing else. If I had a choice between this and a simple no frills eye cream, I'd pick the latter every time.

About reviewer (342 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I really like this eye cream. I don't have a bad dark undereye circle problem, but I do wake up every morning with puffy eyes and eyelids. I don't think this would do anything for moisturizing or covering dark circles, but it is amazing at de puffing and "waking up" my eye area. I wake up in the morning, apply this to eyes and eyelids, then just let it work while I get ready and by the time I'm ready for makeup, my eyes are open and completely de puffed. I use a different, more moisturizing, eye cream at night and use this SOLELY for depuffing and brightening and it works like a charm for me.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

I bought Origins' GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream from Sephora's online store. Unfortuntately it was the second product that disagreed wtih my sensitive skin, so I am going to be returning it shortly. It didn't do anything to my puffiness, except for making it worse under my right eye. For the time being, I'm leaving it alone to see let it calm down on it's own. Okay, I know there isn't any Eye serum that has a "Winkles Levosar" and magically take them away. I have bought Olay's 7 in one eye serum that comes in a pump, so I'm hoping when Iuse it, that it will work. To anyone else who is thinking of using Origins' GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream, PLEASE take the time to go Sephora to to a "Sniff Test" before buying it. Is it really expensive? No, yet, to have to return it, in some ways, it does add up.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55