Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder

Silica, Talc, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Kaolin.

on 3/26/2017 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Before this, I only wore translucent loose powder to mattify my makeup, which Mac does reasonably well. But Tarte takes it to a whole new level. When I wear this, my skin looks flawless and airbrushed. It also sets my under eye concealer very well and leaves it uncreased for 4 hours - no mean feat considering I have horrendous eye bags and wrinkles. This is what I call a hardworking powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great finishing and pore refining powder. I really liked the Make Up Forever finishing powder but I had to use a lot so the value wasn't very good. This one recquires less and really lasts on the skin. I have oily skin and enlarged pores so this works very well for me.
I apply with a small mineral foundation brush under my eyes and with a large kabuki brush for my whole face and I don't need to reapply or anything, it has a really awesome blurring affecting for any skin imperfections and feels really good on, like a soft veil rather than a heavy powder. I will be repurchasing when I run out, I only have the trial size that came in the Bon Voyage set but at this rate I will not be needing to rebuy for a while!