Tarte Cosmetics Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 30-35
Tarte Cosmetics Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder

3.5

Silica, Talc, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Kaolin.

on 5/16/2018 10:28:00 AM

I have combination skin (around my chin gets pretty dry and sometimes flaky and my forehead turns into an oil slick) and this stuff worked great. It didn't emphasize the dry patches and it blurred out any shininess from my forehead. Made my skin feel silky smooth, kind of like a good blurring primer would. I love it! I, however, do not love the price. It is currently on the Tarte website for $33 and that's a bit steep for a gal on a budget like me. For now, I have a sample size and I think it'll last me a long while as I don't wear tons of makeup everyday.

on 7/26/2014 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I only have the small jar but let me tell you this small container will last your forever. I wanted a untinted powder that will set my makeup for all day. The powder is softly milled to the touch and so it made my skin velvety. It sets to a matte finish and keeps your makeup lasting for several hours but you may have to set it a couple of times throughout the day. Your makeup won't be looking nice as it you first applied it. If you have dry skin it will cling on to dry patches and creases into the fine lines making them looking worse than it was before. It also lightens your foundation and makes it look grayish looking? Whenever you use white powder over darker skin tones there is a white film laying on top and this is what it does. So no it's not good for camera and photo taking.