Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder

Silica, Talc, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Kaolin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this to set my makeup for the day. This is something to instantly lock in your makeup before leaving home, not something to touch up with on the go. It's so fine and makes your foundation/concealer instantly matte and smooth. If any liquid products are a little sticky and hard to set on their own this is a good product. If you use too much it can look a little chalky or white but after melting into my skin for a few minutes it goes away completely. A little messy as well (what kind of loose powder isn't though lol) but is a really good product for any girls out there that like to bake. Expensive, yet so worth it.

on 1/29/2015 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY HG FINISHING POWDER!!!

ok so at first, when im on prescription my skin is normal-light dry so when i put on makeun (read bb creams and foundation) no shine at all... im pleased.
but i know i cant count on the pills forever so i decide to stop the precription and my skin becomes nomal-oily. which i quite like cuz u know, the heatlhy glow kind of thing. BUT when you put on makeup...trust me..THE SHINE was extremetly disturbing, not healthy at all i promsie. sooo i come to suf the internet searching for the best finishing powder to oily skin that most likely wouldn.t clog pores. and i come across a beauty blogger which i subscribe on for quite a long while ago and she said this one is her HG. thats more than enough to convince me to buy the sample size of this.
the sample size is veryyy tiny with two little dots, so i couldn't use the lid yo swirl my Sigma tapered face on it to get the product, im using the lid from bread instead. tap on my Tzone...and i reall2 suprise when im at work and go back at all wihout feeling cakey or heavy on my face. this one absorb my natural oil and set my bb cream really really well!!!

i would suggest this to normal-oily skin type. nif you are to the oily-ver oily zone of sin type, i suggest to use silica powder from coastal scents or MUFE, they're doing the best during the heat of my vacation whereas my face matte and photo friendlyyyyy yaay~

as for the price of full size i would say its reasonable cuz this product will last you for a while. the trial size alone is enough for 1 month +1-2weeks.
yeah, you just need so little of this product i believe.

will defenitely repurchase this if im run out, wbut im keeping my option open for better loose finishing powder eventho i think it wont cbe for quite a while :)))))))))

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder! It has become my HG, replacing MUFE HD powder which started to leave the white ghost glare in photos. It controls oil well, sets makeup perfectly, diminishing and smoothing out any imperfect areas. I'm not a fan of the packaging though and sometimes get frustrated trying to get the product out from the bottom of the container through the holes - it gets annoying having to constantly turn upside down and shake. Then, when you get down to your last few uses you have to take the insert out if you don't want to waste any product. But, aside from that, this has become a beloved gem in my makeup routine to get that flawless finish and keep the oily skin controlled.