Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder

Silica, Talc, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Kaolin.

on 11/4/2016 2:43:00 PM

This is amazing! I like light coverage, so I use this with the Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Cream, and it doesn't look powder-y at all. It just kind of sets the BB cream underneath and gives it more of a matte finish. It also makes my makeup last longer!

on 2/24/2016 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

OMG YES. This works so well. I can't believe I ever used other powders. This is so matte and the coverage is so good. It balances out my foundation flawlessly. I just bought another and when the dude at Sephora said he thinks they may have ran out, I was like "oh girl, no. not today. I need this powder" He went in the back and found me one. CRACK!

on 7/26/2014 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I only have the small jar but let me tell you this small container will last your forever. I wanted a untinted powder that will set my makeup for all day. The powder is softly milled to the touch and so it made my skin velvety. It sets to a matte finish and keeps your makeup lasting for several hours but you may have to set it a couple of times throughout the day. Your makeup won't be looking nice as it you first applied it. If you have dry skin it will cling on to dry patches and creases into the fine lines making them looking worse than it was before. It also lightens your foundation and makes it look grayish looking? Whenever you use white powder over darker skin tones there is a white film laying on top and this is what it does. So no it's not good for camera and photo taking.