Creme of Nature Argan Oil Sulfate Free Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
No Image

3.0

AQUA (WATER (EAU)), SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCAMIDE MEA, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYQUATERNIUM-10, GLYCOL STEARATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, GLYCERIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, DIMETHICONE, AMODIMETHICONE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, MICA, TRIDECETH-12, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm really big on sulphate-free shampoo's so I'm always excited to try out a new product. Upon stumbling on creme of nature argan oil shampoo and conditioner at only £4.99 a bottle, I was thrilled to find a sulphate free shampoo that was affordable! Unfortunately, I did not have the same positive experience that all these reviews are boasting. My hair has a mix of loose and tight waves and is dry. It's normal in thickness and has a lot of volume to it.

When I tried to squeeze the product out the bottle, I found it quite difficult. I assumed its because the product is thicker than normal shampoo's so I would need less. When washing my hair it felt silky and lovely and I didn't mind the smell of the shampoo. The problem occurred when my hair dried. I left my hair in a bun, slightly damp... the next morning it was a knotty mess! Which has never happened! I didn't want to give up on the product, so I put it down to putting my hair in a bun when it was damp and using too much product...

Onto the second time I attempted using the shampoo and conditioner. I used a lot less, I focused the conditioner on the very tips of my hair. I decided =o blow dry my hair this time to avoid the previous problem. What a mess! My hair yet again was sticky and glumpy. It felt like I had a lot of sticky residue on the hair strands, and my hair was literally sticking together. I wondered if straightening my hair would fix the problem...nope! My hair was literally sticking to my scalp, it felt horrid and heavy, and no matter how much I brushed it with my tangle teaser, it just kept knotting up almost instantly!

Unless you have thick coarse hair, I do not recommend this product. My hair can usually take a lot of product/heavy product very well, but not this one. I shall be sticking to my usual non sulphate shampoo.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have used this shampoo twice on my relaxed hair. The label says it will hydrate and detangle and it does. I enjoy the smell and I like how it doesn't leave your hair feeling stripped.