Creme of Nature Argan Oil Sulfate Free Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

on 4/21/2015 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

3a curls, with some 2c This is my absolute favorite shampoo. I've tried many, but this is the only one that doesn't dry my hair completely. I don't like to cowash my hair, I feel like it itches after a day or two, so I shampoo every 3 days with this and it is so soft and so moisturizing that I can actually run my fingers through it. I love it so much that I've made everyone I know use it as well, my dad, my sister, my boyfriend, my boyfriend's sister... everyone loves it!

on 6/21/2014 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Meh on the smell, but excellent product for the price. I alternate between this and the curls unleashed shampoos; I'm white as white can be but I have seriously unruly curly hair. The ethnic hair care section is my saving grace, and sulfate free products help not to leach the color from my hair ( natural redhead enhanced by Aveda madder root cond).
Best points: frizz is kept to a minimum, hair feels clean but not stripped, no residue, curls are defined and it isn't a nightmare to comb through after. The price is very inexpensive at around $5 at mass market stores.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have used this shampoo twice on my relaxed hair. The label says it will hydrate and detangle and it does. I enjoy the smell and I like how it doesn't leave your hair feeling stripped.

Popular Shampoos