Creme of Nature Argan Oil Sulfate Free Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

AQUA (WATER (EAU)), SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCAMIDE MEA, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYQUATERNIUM-10, GLYCOL STEARATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, GLYCERIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, DIMETHICONE, AMODIMETHICONE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, MICA, TRIDECETH-12, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm really big on sulphate-free shampoo's so I'm always excited to try out a new product. Upon stumbling on creme of nature argan oil shampoo and conditioner at only £4.99 a bottle, I was thrilled to find a sulphate free shampoo that was affordable! Unfortunately, I did not have the same positive experience that all these reviews are boasting. My hair has a mix of loose and tight waves and is dry. It's normal in thickness and has a lot of volume to it.

When I tried to squeeze the product out the bottle, I found it quite difficult. I assumed its because the product is thicker than normal shampoo's so I would need less. When washing my hair it felt silky and lovely and I didn't mind the smell of the shampoo. The problem occurred when my hair dried. I left my hair in a bun, slightly damp... the next morning it was a knotty mess! Which has never happened! I didn't want to give up on the product, so I put it down to putting my hair in a bun when it was damp and using too much product...

Onto the second time I attempted using the shampoo and conditioner. I used a lot less, I focused the conditioner on the very tips of my hair. I decided =o blow dry my hair this time to avoid the previous problem. What a mess! My hair yet again was sticky and glumpy. It felt like I had a lot of sticky residue on the hair strands, and my hair was literally sticking together. I wondered if straightening my hair would fix the problem...nope! My hair was literally sticking to my scalp, it felt horrid and heavy, and no matter how much I brushed it with my tangle teaser, it just kept knotting up almost instantly!

Unless you have thick coarse hair, I do not recommend this product. My hair can usually take a lot of product/heavy product very well, but not this one. I shall be sticking to my usual non sulphate shampoo.

on 4/21/2015 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

3a curls, with some 2c This is my absolute favorite shampoo. I've tried many, but this is the only one that doesn't dry my hair completely. I don't like to cowash my hair, I feel like it itches after a day or two, so I shampoo every 3 days with this and it is so soft and so moisturizing that I can actually run my fingers through it. I love it so much that I've made everyone I know use it as well, my dad, my sister, my boyfriend, my boyfriend's sister... everyone loves it!

on 6/21/2014 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Meh on the smell, but excellent product for the price. I alternate between this and the curls unleashed shampoos; I'm white as white can be but I have seriously unruly curly hair. The ethnic hair care section is my saving grace, and sulfate free products help not to leach the color from my hair ( natural redhead enhanced by Aveda madder root cond).
Best points: frizz is kept to a minimum, hair feels clean but not stripped, no residue, curls are defined and it isn't a nightmare to comb through after. The price is very inexpensive at around $5 at mass market stores.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have used this shampoo twice on my relaxed hair. The label says it will hydrate and detangle and it does. I enjoy the smell and I like how it doesn't leave your hair feeling stripped.