Creme of Nature Argan Oil Sulfate Free Shampoo

3.7

on 12/19/2014 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I don't like this shampoo. It smells funny and it very yellow. It also doesn't cleanse my hair properly so I always feel that I need to clarify with the next wash. And I don't use heavy products on my hair.

I used up about three quarters of the product and threw away the rest. Won't be repurchasing. The old formula for these shampoos was much better...

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this shampoo. It gets my hair totally clean without ever leaving it stripped, plus my hair is left soft to the touch after I use it.

on 6/21/2014 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Meh on the smell, but excellent product for the price. I alternate between this and the curls unleashed shampoos; I'm white as white can be but I have seriously unruly curly hair. The ethnic hair care section is my saving grace, and sulfate free products help not to leach the color from my hair ( natural redhead enhanced by Aveda madder root cond).
Best points: frizz is kept to a minimum, hair feels clean but not stripped, no residue, curls are defined and it isn't a nightmare to comb through after. The price is very inexpensive at around $5 at mass market stores.

Popular Shampoos