Maybelline New York Nude Lust (920)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This colour is pretty much exact to 'tantalizing taupe 725' which was released here in NZ - however I have got a hold of one of each and this shade is just a fraction more peachy than the taupe and hence a tad more wearable than the taupe though I love both - such amazing pale nudes for fair skin!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I was very excited to try The Buffs collection by Maybelline because I love the nude lip look. My first purchase from the collection was Truffle Tease (930). Truffle Tease on my skin/lip tone turned out to be a very neutral pinkish/beige color. Nude Lust on me is more of a pastel pinkish/beige, for more of the "Buff" look (as shown in my photos).

I think each color in this collection will look different on everyone, depending on their skin tone. The two colors that I reviewed are more on the "toned down" side of the palate, as you can find a more dramatic "Buff" look with some of the other color choices. As mentioned in my review for Truffle Tease, you can use clear or pink gloss, or lip liner, to change the final result of the color, depending on the effect that you are trying to achieve. I find this lipstick to be very creamy and moisturizing and I will definitely stick with this collection for a while.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This lipstick matches the color of my fingertips. It's pinkish beige, somewhat sheer, and it has the usual Barbie figurine scent of a Maybelline lipstick. It's slippery and it only lasts a few hours.

Apparently the color is really hard make - the dupes on Temptalia are all B's and C's - but it's the lighter brain of my lips but better, so for me, it's essential.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is very bluh! In less than an hour, it disappears. It is very neutral and looks boring. The only positive is that it is moisturizing.