Maybelline Nude Lust (920)

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.3

This is a very nice neutral nude. I did not find falling on overly cool or warm side on my skin tone which is light/med warm. It's uncomplicated and totally wearable and looks especially fab with a smoky eye look. I do like a liner with it to give it a little extra umph. I don't think I'd try it with a no make-up look since that's not what this look is about for my skin tone anyway. The scent is good, but not great; but then again this is not $20+ either so can't complain too much about that. It's certainly not offensive or overly perfumed. It's like a mild vanilla. It has pretty good staying power as well.

I absolutely love this lipstick. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing any makeup! It's soo natural looking.

The applied color is a natural-looking nude. It isn't a fair skin color nude; it covers up my naturally pinkish-red lips by making them into a natural shade of nude, slightly darker than my fair skin.

If you are looking for a completely nude--and I mean NUDE---lipstick, try the Maybelline color in 910 Bare All. I also have this color and it is completely NUDE and blends great with fair to medium skin tones.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was truly awful on me. One little tube of lipstick managed to pull all of the color out of my face and make me look like death warmed over - too light and too beige for my skintone. Loved the texture, though, which is the only reason I'm giving it two stars.

Popular Lipsticks