Maybelline Nude Lust (920)

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I ended up buying this entire line except for the darkest (not a dark lippy fan) and Stormy Sahara (too orange peachy for my skin).

For a lippie that I could say Id be able to apply and go - this is the one. It compliments my skin tone for a nude, which is why its my favorite. It was either this or Blushing Beige, but blushing beige pulls more pink and just a hair too light to wear alone (i wear it with gloss).

I think these nude lipstick shades (all brands) are all dependent upon your skin undertone (warm, cool, yellow, pink). Ive found with my strong yellow understone (sometimes i look jaundiced next to my bf who has pink undertones) that I have to avoid peachy/coral nudes. They look completely wrong (example: ELF's Party in the Buff). Nothing wrong with those, they just dont work with my skin.

Nude Lust is my HG nude lip shade for my skin and lips. I do love the others (sinamon, touchable taupe etc..) and found they ran darker but seem to still land in the same undertone as Nude Lust. Maple Kiss was leaning peachy as did Stormy Sahara but i really think its trial and error on finding your right shade!

Finally, a drugstore lipstick I like! This is very similar to Mac Viva Glam II. It's very creamy and moisturizing. The only negative is that it transfers/wears off quickly, so I'll have to carry it around with me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is very bluh! In less than an hour, it disappears. It is very neutral and looks boring. The only positive is that it is moisturizing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This colour is pretty much exact to 'tantalizing taupe 725' which was released here in NZ - however I have got a hold of one of each and this shade is just a fraction more peachy than the taupe and hence a tad more wearable than the taupe though I love both - such amazing pale nudes for fair skin!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This lipstick matches the color of my fingertips. It's pinkish beige, somewhat sheer, and it has the usual Barbie figurine scent of a Maybelline lipstick. It's slippery and it only lasts a few hours.

Apparently the color is really hard make - the dupes on Temptalia are all B's and C's - but it's the lighter brain of my lips but better, so for me, it's essential.

This is a very nice neutral nude. I did not find falling on overly cool or warm side on my skin tone which is light/med warm. It's uncomplicated and totally wearable and looks especially fab with a smoky eye look. I do like a liner with it to give it a little extra umph. I don't think I'd try it with a no make-up look since that's not what this look is about for my skin tone anyway. The scent is good, but not great; but then again this is not $20+ either so can't complain too much about that. It's certainly not offensive or overly perfumed. It's like a mild vanilla. It has pretty good staying power as well.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was truly awful on me. One little tube of lipstick managed to pull all of the color out of my face and make me look like death warmed over - too light and too beige for my skintone. Loved the texture, though, which is the only reason I'm giving it two stars.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Nude lust is a medium creamy nude lipstick. It goes well on the application,it last fairly long. It brings a nice soft nude lip color to the lips! Annabelle nude lip liner would be great with it! Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Nude Lust is a very pretty pinkish beige shade. It is more wearable on my lips than "blushing beige" which was too pale pink for me. This shade is more fitting to my yellow toned skin and not as pale. Again it's creamy and feels great on the lips.

I absolutely love this lipstick. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing any makeup! It's soo natural looking.

The applied color is a natural-looking nude. It isn't a fair skin color nude; it covers up my naturally pinkish-red lips by making them into a natural shade of nude, slightly darker than my fair skin.

If you are looking for a completely nude--and I mean NUDE---lipstick, try the Maybelline color in 910 Bare All. I also have this color and it is completely NUDE and blends great with fair to medium skin tones.