Maybelline Nude Lust (920)

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.0

This is a very nice neutral nude. I did not find falling on overly cool or warm side on my skin tone which is light/med warm. It's uncomplicated and totally wearable and looks especially fab with a smoky eye look. I do like a liner with it to give it a little extra umph. I don't think I'd try it with a no make-up look since that's not what this look is about for my skin tone anyway. The scent is good, but not great; but then again this is not $20+ either so can't complain too much about that. It's certainly not offensive or overly perfumed. It's like a mild vanilla. It has pretty good staying power as well.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Nude lust is a medium creamy nude lipstick. It goes well on the application,it last fairly long. It brings a nice soft nude lip color to the lips! Annabelle nude lip liner would be great with it! Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is very bluh! In less than an hour, it disappears. It is very neutral and looks boring. The only positive is that it is moisturizing.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was truly awful on me. One little tube of lipstick managed to pull all of the color out of my face and make me look like death warmed over - too light and too beige for my skintone. Loved the texture, though, which is the only reason I'm giving it two stars.