4.2

Reviews

2.0
from

4 years ago

On my normal/dry skin this has absolutely no moisturising efffect, and infact i find it dries it out a tad. Where i sometimes skip moisturising when i use my St Ives triple butter shower cream, i always have to slather on a dollops of moisturiser when i use this. I dont know how Brazil nut smells like, but this smells very nutty and dark and rich, which i liked. Pity, i had high hopes for this one...luckily got this on sale. Will not be repurchasing and have little hope that ill ever finish this bottle :(

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

Good Smell Nutty Candy, Creamy like Foam, Cleans Well, Make skin Soft afer Shower, Did not irritation my sensitife skin, Not really moisturizing after shower, did not really make skin tone more bright, the amount can last for a month, but maybe i will try another shower cream beside this that makes skin more supple and bright ^^

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I really like this shower gel. It is inexpensive, creamy and lathers well. However, I do not smell 'brazil nut' when I use it, instead I think it smells like caramel or toffee. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised after use and I would repurchase it however it is now being discontinued in Australia. If this product is available in your country I would definitely recommend it.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

Although I normally buy the the more 'soapy' as opposed to 'creamy' body washes due to my oily skin type I couldn't resist buying this body wash/cream! Cannot imagine a better smell ever! Sooo beautiful, will most definitely be buying again, even if not the soap, body butter, hand cream, anything! Just so I can smell it! :)

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

6 years ago

How are there not more reviews of this?? OMG the smell is divine. Chocolatey, nutty, with hints of vanilla and caramel. Yum! On the side it noted that it is not suitable for consumption and I can totally understand why. It works well as a shower cream. Gets you clean without drying out your skin. A delight every morning.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 years ago

This smells divine, sweet and creamy with chocolate, caramel and vanilla. This also lathers really well and you really don't need to use much at all. I can sometimes be sensitive to fragrance in products (Philosophy bath products give me a terrible rash) but I have had no sensitivity to this one at all and it didn't dry out my already-dry skin either. I just wish the fragrance would last longer but there are loads of products in this range that do last (I adore the Brazil Nut Eau de Toilette as that really lasts too.) I got this for $5.00 online as part of a promotion, and for that price it is a bargain! Love it and will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age36-43