Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion

Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion

3.4

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CETYL PEG/PPG- 10/1 DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MOTHER OF PEARL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, STEARIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ADENOSINE, ALCOHOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), FRAGRANCE

on 6/30/2016 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My first compact cushion ever!
I'm in the shade natural beige ( I'm NC20 btw)..
It's a little white for my skintone but that's ok! They blend out nicely
The coverage is light-medium for me, because I still do need to cover my undereyes
They didnt cover my acne scars... So I do need my concealer. again and again
They smeeelllll real nice =)
Didn't break me out, Sometimes I got too oily after using this product ( I am Oily - and sometimes got acne, but they didnt really clog my pores)
I need at least 2-3 layers, until I get the finish that I want
They do oxidize... and turns out greyish ....
Stay for 4-6 hours ..... indoor
never-ever-use this baby outdoor in the sun! you will melt!!!

I use this after I apply precious mineral magic any cushion (green) as primer. I manage to find a perfect shade which is important when comes to choosing bb cream. Definitely better than maybelline and laneige air cushions that I've tried.

Pros:
-pretty cute packing
-relatively cheaper than other air cushions
-perfect shade
-super light weight
-doesn't cause breakouts
-dewy finish, slightly hydrating
-works well with my Dior powder, usually don't need touch ups

Cons:
-very light coverage
-used up fast
-no spf?

To Read all 28 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/6/2016 1:06:00 PM

*MOIST* Any Cushion ver.

Usually when it comes to cosmetics, I will buy something rather expensive and highly raved about only to try it and be disappointed. When it comes to cushions, I have tried the OPI cushion which costs around £45, aswell as InnisFree, Missha and Hera cushions and I have to say the Etude House Moist Any Cushion is the best of the bunch and it's the cheapest.

Pros:
- Lovely dewy finish
- When I have flaky skin, I don't need to worry about this cushion making it look worse.
- Very good colour range (for paler skin tones)
- Price
- Easily attainable

Cons:
- Not the most long lasting
- Colour range for darker skin tones are lacking (like all of Korean cushions)
- Personally I find refills hard to come by

I'm just so happy with this cushion and that's so rare for me. If you have dry skin and want a healthy glowy look, this is the one to try.

on 3/29/2016 6:29:00 AM

This review is for the regular version of Precious Mineral Any Cushion, not the moist version. I have it in the shade N02 (Light Beige). My skin type is very fair, neutral, with some redness around the mouth and nasolabial folds area. I have combination skin that becomes dehydrated easily (sigh).

This is my first cushion, but I have used BB creams before. I suppose this is not what I expected from a Korean brand cushion, since the trend seems to be dewy, moisturizing, light coverage. On my skin, Precious Mineral Any Cushion has a matte finish and medium to high coverage - it definitely does a decent job of covering redness. It does tend to cake, but it takes a very light layer to give me adequate coverage, so it's not a huge issue. It is somewhat lighter than my skin tone, but in a nice, brightening sort of way, not a sickly grayish way. I found it slightly drying on the skin outside of my T-zone. I cannot speak for the sun protection effects, because I always wear a separate layer of sunscreen underneath.

Overall I'm happy with it, but I'm not sure I would repurchase, simply because there are so many other cushions out there to try from Korean brands. I'll keep this for days when I need more coverage and my skin isn't feeling too dehydrated.

on 2/22/2016 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

A good entry product into the cushion-foundation world. I have oily/combi-skin, and this cushion lasted me a good afternoon. I got a little more than dewy at the end of the day, but nothing too drastic. This might just suit normal/dry skin ladies better.

I love the cushion application. It's fast and easy to apply and it blends out really well. Decent pore coverage. Overall coverage is definitely buildable. I go over my under eye area a few times just to skip the under eye concealer.

Would definitely recommend this to people who are just starting to explore cushion foundations!

on 2/11/2016 6:52:00 AM

A big fat NO. It broke me out within an hour... yes it did whiten my skin, yes it did give my skin a dewy complexion but I cannot accept it when it breaks me out! I was so upset by this. However it is quite inexpensive, costing $30 (I live in Singapore). So those people with sensitive skins, watch out!

on 2/10/2016 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Idk what I want to say about this product. I purchased precious mineral any cushion and 2 products more (conditioning and fixer). But I don't really use the other products except the cushion. First time, I wish I'll have dewy and glowing face looked like Korean artist (well that was the commercial said about this product) I used the beige. I forgot the code. And really, that didn't work out on my face. Around 2-3 hours, I'll see this product be greasy around my line. I think this will be absorbed by my skin. And I don't know, my face is looked like unnatural (I said if I'm looked like ghost). The code and coverage dont match each other. I feel so disappointed. Somehow expectation isn't like reality. This product suits for Korean or chinese which has normal skin (and also healthy skin). But I won't repurchase it again. I just have a thought to try IOPE next time.

So when i went to etude house I purchased 2 cushions. One is the precious mineral any cushion, and the other one is the magic any cushion. For the first week, it gives me a really nice coverage and I don't even need to blot for one whole day! How crazy is that? But after that, I think I need to touch up at least once (if not reapplying the cushion, blot and dust transparent powder on top). It gives me a nice dewy look. Everyone asked me what did I do to my face, what I used on my face when I use this cushion. But lately, I think it makes me oilier. Like super duper oily. And that's exactly why I stopped using this cushion. I used to love this sooooo much, but now...not really. However, I like the magic any cushion (in peach). It's almost colorless, but it brightens up my dull face and gives me a dewy finish. If you're wondering why I bought two, the salesgirl said that the magic any cushion works like a primer, and the precious mineral any cushion is the foundie. Up until now, I've repurchased my magic any cushion, but not the precious mineral any cushion.

This etude house any cushion broke me out. BADLY. I used to have pimples they were gone, but after i used this product i have acne in my cheeks the next day. The coverage of this product was really good, but it broke me out that I have to throw it away :( my skin was pimple free and acne free but after using this.. I have pimples and acnes again :(

on 12/8/2015 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very limited color selection, dewy finish (it feels like it creates a wrap on top of my skin and isn't very breathable? I don't know how to describe). The product seems to run out pretty quickly but I found that flipping the cushion so the underside goes on top works really well because the foundation has just seeped to the bottom. It accentuates my dry patches quite a bit and can look cakey if I'm not careful with application. The SPF is high though and I like how portable this is (mirror and nonabsorbant sponge which is pretty cool is included). I'm not a fan of this but I can see how it can work for some people looking for a very Korean, fair, fresh, dewy look. Beware this is a very scented product and might not be good if you have sensitive skin.