Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion

Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion
Precious Mineral Any CushionPrecious Mineral Any Cushion

3.5

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CETYL PEG/PPG- 10/1 DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MOTHER OF PEARL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, STEARIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ADENOSINE, ALCOHOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), FRAGRANCE

I'd agree that this product is underrated. I purchased it for the first time a couple months ago in Light Beige. I'd rank it among the better foundation/BB cream/general base makeup products I've tried. The texture is thin and really sinks into the skin. The coverage is buildable and very natural even when you apply more for better coverage. It never looks cakey or chalky. It has a fairly matte finish, and having dry skin, it's rare for me to find base makeups with a matte finish without making me look cakey or accentuating dry areas. It also has good longevity.

Probably the only but still fairly significant downside of this product is that you get very little makeup in the cushion, so while it doesn't seem very expensive, the cushion only lasts about a month, maybe even less, with daily use. To be fair, this is my first cushion and while I was getting used to the compact/pad format, I pushed the pad too hard into the cushion once or twice and wasted some product as a result. Luckily you can find refill cushions that are less expensive than the compact. I'm planning to purchase a refill soon, but if the refill cushion doesn't last me very long either, I can't see making this my HG.

I don't know why this product doesn't get better reviews. I've tried many types of foundations, and at the end of the day, this is what I always go back to.

the smell is amazing, the color (W13 natural beige) fits my NC15-20 skin perfectly. Coverage is very buildable and looks very natural. It is also rather budge proof!

if also makes for a great base if you want to layer concealer on top.

I used this on my wedding day because of the great color fit and the buildability - and I got many compliments on how great my makeup looked.

I've been through about 5 of these refills by now, and I will definitely keep repurchasing.

compared to the new dream filter cushion, this has more coverage.

Great size compact, a little perfumed but nothing crazy, light coverage for minimal days. I wash my face and moisturize with aveeno calming face lotion follow that with the magic any cushion in mint top with the precious mineral cushion in rosy beige and dust some of my bare minerals powder in fairly light to set and I'm good to go!

on 10/1/2016 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love the finish, and the darkest colour is great for me...BUT Dah dah daaaahhhh! The fragrance is so strong that it makes my eye area and mouth area itch and peel, and it blocks my sinuses... booo hooo! Otherwise I love it!

I tried Honey Beige tone and I not really like the color as it doesnt match my skin tone I guess. It turns out to be abut yellowish which I dont like. It's not very dewy also. I hope cushions should give me shiny and dewy look.
The con of cushions are that they cant cover my under-eye dark circles. So if you're thinking to buy a cushion and you have bad panda eyes, you also should think about buying a concealer and use them together. Although all the cushion commercials claim you dont need any other product if you use it.
The price is almost the same with any other cushions. The packaging is cute. I wont repurchase it but I may probably try other tone rosy beige in the future.

3.5

I have oily, sensitive and acne prone skin and this is my first cushion. I've been using this for 2 months and so far i kind of like it. I got the natural beige shade, it's a little bit white on my skin if I applied too much. Sometimes my mom would tell me that my face is too white lol

The coverage of this product is pretty good, it was able to hide some of my hyperpigmentation and small pimples. I could still see some marks but like I said it was able to hide some. It also stayed on my skin if I dont sweat too much. But I've noticed that everytime I use this, I would get a new pimple the other day, it actually has a scent that i didnt really like so if you have a SUPER sensitive and acne prone skin, I wouldnt really recommend this.

Would i buy this again? Yes, but only if it's on sale (:

on 6/30/2016 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My first compact cushion ever!
I'm in the shade natural beige ( I'm NC20 btw)..
It's a little white for my skintone but that's ok! They blend out nicely
The coverage is light-medium for me, because I still do need to cover my undereyes
They didnt cover my acne scars... So I do need my concealer. again and again
They smeeelllll real nice =)
Didn't break me out, Sometimes I got too oily after using this product ( I am Oily - and sometimes got acne, but they didnt really clog my pores)
I need at least 2-3 layers, until I get the finish that I want
They do oxidize... and turns out greyish ....
Stay for 4-6 hours ..... indoor
never-ever-use this baby outdoor in the sun! you will melt!!!

I use this after I apply precious mineral magic any cushion (green) as primer. I manage to find a perfect shade which is important when comes to choosing bb cream. Definitely better than maybelline and laneige air cushions that I've tried.

Pros:
-pretty cute packing
-relatively cheaper than other air cushions
-perfect shade
-super light weight
-doesn't cause breakouts
-dewy finish, slightly hydrating
-works well with my Dior powder, usually don't need touch ups

Cons:
-very light coverage
-used up fast
-no spf?

on 5/6/2016 1:06:00 PM

*MOIST* Any Cushion ver.

Usually when it comes to cosmetics, I will buy something rather expensive and highly raved about only to try it and be disappointed. When it comes to cushions, I have tried the OPI cushion which costs around £45, aswell as InnisFree, Missha and Hera cushions and I have to say the Etude House Moist Any Cushion is the best of the bunch and it's the cheapest.

Pros:
- Lovely dewy finish
- When I have flaky skin, I don't need to worry about this cushion making it look worse.
- Very good colour range (for paler skin tones)
- Price
- Easily attainable

Cons:
- Not the most long lasting
- Colour range for darker skin tones are lacking (like all of Korean cushions)
- Personally I find refills hard to come by

I'm just so happy with this cushion and that's so rare for me. If you have dry skin and want a healthy glowy look, this is the one to try.

on 3/29/2016 6:29:00 AM

This review is for the regular version of Precious Mineral Any Cushion, not the moist version. I have it in the shade N02 (Light Beige). My skin type is very fair, neutral, with some redness around the mouth and nasolabial folds area. I have combination skin that becomes dehydrated easily (sigh).

This is my first cushion, but I have used BB creams before. I suppose this is not what I expected from a Korean brand cushion, since the trend seems to be dewy, moisturizing, light coverage. On my skin, Precious Mineral Any Cushion has a matte finish and medium to high coverage - it definitely does a decent job of covering redness. It does tend to cake, but it takes a very light layer to give me adequate coverage, so it's not a huge issue. It is somewhat lighter than my skin tone, but in a nice, brightening sort of way, not a sickly grayish way. I found it slightly drying on the skin outside of my T-zone. I cannot speak for the sun protection effects, because I always wear a separate layer of sunscreen underneath.

Overall I'm happy with it, but I'm not sure I would repurchase, simply because there are so many other cushions out there to try from Korean brands. I'll keep this for days when I need more coverage and my skin isn't feeling too dehydrated.